Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Amber flex 3 !! Get your credit cards ready guys ! Sign up. 🖊
Her mills and boon book is coming out soon in case you all forgot to preorder !!😜

Galz

Chatty Member
I always try to be very clear when I say my name over the phone at work or at appointments. I'm constantly spelling it now just second nature. I get looks sometimes about it and comments like oh that's different. I even had it spelt phonetically when I was in hospital once on the door for the staff LOL
But we degress from amber she is a pain 😂

Laurawright

VIP Member
I wonder what she does right now ? Cause from instagram it doesn’t seem like she’s up to much daily ? Does she even have much friends

Eeyo17

Is there a thread on Teddy Edwardes?

She seems to only go for people who are the slightest bit in the public eye.

Ruthless21

It’s not even that, it’s her foul attitude that seemingly alienates everyone willing to work with her. I’ve covered it a few times before but I work with a girl who has been on numerous projects with her and she’s the worst

Upset Fabulous magazine by being 2 hours late and having not showered or even brushed her teeth because she assumed that’s what hair and make up was for.

Her PA work dried up because she was trying to charge 20k per appearance and when the tabloids got a video of her off her face on class As she tried to blame the club promotors

Pissed off her now ex literary agent after they put her name to a book and she went on Loose Women not even bothering to have read the notes they provided for it.

Started her AmberFlexx fitness programme and then disappeared completely, didn’t turn up to a press event for it, then didn’t pay the website domain fees, companies house confirmation fees, even the PT she worked alongside is having to go through legal channels to get paid his second instalment of the agreement.

Attended two ‘boat parties’ off Dubai then didn’t show up to the others she’d been paid up front for, instead of just saying she wasn’t suited to the work she tried to ruin other influencers opportunities (including Rebecca Gormleys because she was making decent money)

Dropped from the LI stuff alongside Kem as he put work in and she couldn’t be arsed.

She is honestly just abhorrent. She thinks being beautiful is all she needs and can not fathom why people don’t just pay her for that
---

No she’s playing along too - she’s genuinely bi/gay but it’s been described to her concerned mates as a ‘side hustle’
What are boat parties? Is this code for something or are they just parties on boats?

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She’ll pop up as a panel member on this series studio shows I’m sure - if she can be arsed that is, then it’ll be back to her aunts beauty salon by the end of the year.

Gilly88

Does anyone know if Greg is still dating Kate Hutchins? I wonder how he’s doing since love island

rhc92

Chatty Member
Also, if you have weight to lose, you can lose a stone in 6 weeks if you stick to a plan.

Galz

Chatty Member
sorry I haven’t been on this thread for a while so this is kind of old news now. The original story was about a girl who had gone missing near Newcastle. By the time Amber posted about it, a body had been found :(
That's sad to hear 😞