Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belfastgirlie

That’s really surprised me! I feel like Kate has this secret other life 😂 I watch her vlogs and videos all the time but she’s obviously very careful about what she shows whilst trying to come across really normal and natural but also seems really shy and quiet? It’s weird.

What do you mean ‘wasn’t supposed to be here’?? 🤔🙈 also I don’t know why Greg was asking his followers for men’s clothing shop suggestions on his insta stories, surely his influencer girlfriend who he was with could help him out? 😂
Well he was going to the Olympics so couldn’t been seen drinking or anything as he’d be under a strict training regime.. they shared a bottle of wine at the table and a few cocktails 😂

Reactions: 1

Blairr

Chatty Member
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16769061/jack-grealish-dating-amber-gill/

Amber’s exclusive to her favourite The Sun today that she has been dating Jack Grealish. Shabbily only concerned about Emily Attack dates crossover not his girlfriend of 10 years. Desperate for any publicity as it makes her look trashy/ gold digger to shag another woman’s man just because he’s a rich footballer. No Girl Code she claims & makes her look stupid as his promiscuous reputation is well known. Amber should’ve kept her secrets as she now sells stories to the Sun every time she gets dumped : Greg, Jack….nobody can trust her in the future.

If it is even true as no proof as possibility she is still with Rory. Loads of girls looking for fame / press will now jump on the “I’ve slept with Jack” bandwagon. More to come, nothing special will be a v long list as he’ll sleep with anyone. Wonder if she will get any backlash like Emily Attack has?
Her pal Rubey probs sold it 🤣

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing her on SAS.
I don’t think she will last long she seems quite unfit

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I do love a twitter beef 😃 Amber was talking about the tinder swindler saying she wouldn’t give a man 20k. 🤣🤣
8667AF04-F70B-496E-8231-F7B723C9DE8A.jpeg

happygirl4699

I work in publishing, and we come into contact with a lot of ‘z-listers’ and influencers agencies / management reps, they change hands so much that everyone has tales and inside gossip.

I’m also from the north east and Amber was well known as desperate to be on the Geordie Shore scene well before her Love Island appearance, so I’ve always taken a keen interest in her, erm… ‘career’
More tea please doesn’t even have to be about Amber but please spill x

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She’s staying one step ahead of bankruptcy by living like this, it’s needs must. Jen Beattie is daft as a brush and her more sensible team mates are telling her to be very careful with this.
Thank you. Excellent post 👍

Do you think Jen knows that it’s a fake relationship? Or does she think it’s genuine?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Obvious now the Jack Grealish story was all just a publicity stunt by Amber’s management to get herself in the papers again to distract from the truth. To make out a 100m footballer would be interested in her, probably only met Jack once backstage at Leeds Festival. Raya story was just another distraction PR story.

Amber has moved to Dubai with Rory, so not a recent rekindling as she never split up with him, dating since January 2020 in Thailand & spent last lockdown with in Dubai for 4months. I saw them together here many times after they were suppose to have split up last year - all lies. Amber is a trashy idiot if this is the best she can date just like previous winner Dani Dyer. Excusing it as if he was much younger when he was in prison & not a 27 year old man & father in 2019 with no remorse for leaving a doorman brain damaged. He is a known drug dealer in Leeds with a dog business as a front. Probably real reason why Yewande is no longer friends with her as she doesn’t want to damage her own reputation by association. Joke that Amber goes on about other men giving her the ick as if she has high or any standards - when she’s in reality scrapping the gutter with this low life, violent thug.

Hopefully Mills & Boon will now cancel her ghost written book this summer as it’s bad look for their brand. Her dumb fans & her friend Murad Merali will ignore it / make excuses for her again but Brands wouldn’t. (Looks like she’s desperately buying followers to stop going down to 2.5M drop from 2.9M at peak - lots of bots new accounts). This is far worse than the stupid stuff that Molly Mae’s has said on a podcast & is getting trashed now for days.
Highly doubt it was a publicity stunt. I think they were dating and it fizzled out quick, especially with all the drama surrounding it.

noseygoss

Amber is apparently moving to Dubai & currently looking at apartments to buy, even bought a Teacup Pomeranian puppy, Sushi after only arriving 2 days ago. Must be a lot of “work” there for her.

Her comments are still limited.
Do you know who she’s in Dubai with?