Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to seeing her on SAS.
I don’t think she will last long she seems quite unfit

Reactions: 1
It has already been widely reported how long she lasted when the show was being filmed last year.

She’s currently giving interviews still stringing out her pretend bisexuality (as it takes the focus off the fact she doesn’t date guys - because she still has a scumbag boyfriend) to deflect from the criticism that is about to come her way off the back of Who Dares Wins

Reactions: 3
I just watched the first episode.she is the weakest there.
She had no fitness. You do not go into a show like that unless you are fit. I can’t believe she had a fitness app.
Jake series 7 loveisland and her have had digs at each other on twitter in case anyone is totally bored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she has a fitness app and dvd.
Has been publicly promoting herself as a bad ass strong women for years.. yet she's probably the most pathetic contestant they've ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch the latest SAS episode? I would have had a trainer 24/7 befure going there.

Is there a thread on Teddy Edwardes?

She seems to only go for people who are the slightest bit in the public eye.

As is Amber, but neither want to actually graft for it. Amber attending the Attitude Awards last night because she’s just SO bisexual…
I didn’t realise she went. I couldn’t see one pap pic of her. Who is Ambers boyfriend?

Anyone else in her banned club with me? Someone in my Twitter feed had quoted a tweet from her I couldn't see. I assumed she had since deleted it but no I have been blocked from viewing her tweets even though I have never followed her, tweeted her or tweeted about her. Strange one that.