Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday it was reported by the Daily Mail she's joined Raya......

Today it's being reported by the Daily Mail she's back with her criminal ex.......

Hardly worth her downloading the app to join if she's back with someone :D

Reactions: 2
I doubt they ever split. She did say he was the love of her life on stories a while ago.

Reactions: 3
Obvious now the Jack Grealish story was all just a publicity stunt by Amber’s management to get herself in the papers again to distract from the truth. To make out a 100m footballer would be interested in her, probably only met Jack once backstage at Leeds Festival. Raya story was just another distraction PR story.

Amber has moved to Dubai with Rory, so not a recent rekindling as she never split up with him, dating since January 2020 in Thailand & spent last lockdown with in Dubai for 4months. I saw them together here many times after they were suppose to have split up last year - all lies. Amber is a trashy idiot if this is the best she can date just like previous winner Dani Dyer. Excusing it as if he was much younger when he was in prison & not a 27 year old man & father in 2019 with no remorse for leaving a doorman brain damaged. He is a known drug dealer in Leeds with a dog business as a front. Probably real reason why Yewande is no longer friends with her as she doesn’t want to damage her own reputation by association. Joke that Amber goes on about other men giving her the ick as if she has high or any standards - when she’s in reality scrapping the gutter with this low life, violent thug.

Hopefully Mills & Boon will now cancel her ghost written book this summer as it’s bad look for their brand. Her dumb fans & her friend Murad Merali will ignore it / make excuses for her again but Brands wouldn’t. (Looks like she’s desperately buying followers to stop going down to 2.5M drop from 2.9M at peak - lots of bots new accounts). This is far worse than the stupid stuff that Molly Mae’s has said on a podcast & is getting trashed now for days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They never split, just kept it off the socials and the Grealish and Raya stories were just more smokescreens whilst she was trying to avoid losing her Dubai opportunity and the inevitable bankruptcy.

She’s also put on a lot of weight recently (not that there’s anything wrong with that of course) so the AmberFlexx thing is a shambles too at the moment!

Obvious now the Jack Grealish story was all just a publicity stunt by Amber’s management to get herself in the papers again to distract from the truth. To make out a 100m footballer would be interested in her, probably only met Jack once backstage at Leeds Festival. Raya story was just another distraction PR story.

Amber has moved to Dubai with Rory, so not a recent rekindling as she never split up with him, dating since January 2020 in Thailand & spent last lockdown with in Dubai for 4months. I saw them together here many times after they were suppose to have split up last year - all lies. Amber is a trashy idiot if this is the best she can date just like previous winner Dani Dyer. Excusing it as if he was much younger when he was in prison & not a 27 year old man & father in 2019 with no remorse for leaving a doorman brain damaged. He is a known drug dealer in Leeds with a dog business as a front. Probably real reason why Yewande is no longer friends with her as she doesn’t want to damage her own reputation by association. Joke that Amber goes on about other men giving her the ick as if she has high or any standards - when she’s in reality scrapping the gutter with this low life, violent thug.

Hopefully Mills & Boon will now cancel her ghost written book this summer as it’s bad look for their brand. Her dumb fans & her friend Murad Merali will ignore it / make excuses for her again but Brands wouldn’t. (Looks like she’s desperately buying followers to stop going down to 2.5M drop from 2.9M at peak - lots of bots new accounts). This is far worse than the stupid stuff that Molly Mae’s has said on a podcast & is getting trashed now for days.
Highly doubt it was a publicity stunt. I think they were dating and it fizzled out quick, especially with all the drama surrounding it.

She’s always tried this double bluff tactic in order to stay in the spotlight. Denying stories that never surfaced in the first place, etc. It backfires pretty quickly when you’re not interesting enough in the first place.

Reactions: 8
Don't fight me cause I know you girls like to tussle.......

But I liked her today's Youtube Q&A

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she’s even attempting to launch a YouTube channel 2 years after she was relevant kinda says it all about Amber. That and the fact she spent a lot of it just trying to tag herself into the Molly Mae drama to get some headlines.

Ironic that Molly Mae has been hounded for the ‘worked my arse off’ comment, yet she’s stinking rich off the back of love island where she was beaten by Amber, who couldn’t be arsed to show up to any work at all afterwards and now is desperate!

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s even attempting to launch a YouTube channel 2 years after she was relevant kinda says it all about Amber. That and the fact she spent a lot of it just trying to tag herself into the Molly Mae drama to get some headlines.

Ironic that Molly Mae has been hounded for the ‘worked my arse off’ comment, yet she’s stinking rich off the back of love island where she was beaten by Amber, who couldn’t be arsed to show up to any work at all afterwards and now is desperate!
It must eat her alive seeing MM being so successful. Im not a fan of Molly but she's absolutely flying career wise

Reactions: 4
She been reading here :D

This is the second runs once seen her call out gossip forums. She's ALWAYS reading about herself, ay?
To think we are obsessed when really we just talk about anyone and everyone lmao. You're not special, Amber, your decisions are just dumb enough to talk about. Such as your choice in men 🤮

I was assuming the 'obsession' comment was about MailOnline reporting she was in Dubai with thug 'ex'. Considering she desperately tries to place any story she can in the press, and doesn't ever get papped as she no longer has any representation to arrange it, it seems a bit rich to criticise when you finally do get some attention 😂

Reactions: 6
…aaaand now she’s back to placing stories in the DM again. The fact they are mentioning the exact brand of swimwear she is sporting is a bit obvious 😂 I’m sure there are rules about this kind of hidden brand placement?

I saw she did a tweet talking about the pile on on molly Mae saying she disagreed with it. Is that the same Amber who lied about being dumped by Greg by text ?Didn’t he get death threats due to her lying?
wasn’t that also a pile on ? 🤷‍♂️

She also tried to make herself sound like some woman of the people when discussing MM on YouTube too. Despite acting above everyone else in her home tone and deeming herself too important to turn up to appointments when she moves to London, with disastrous results.

In the news today that she is on the ASA watchlist due to not tagging ads properly on Instagram. No action to be taken yet but they will continue to monitor and could get Instagram to remove posts or her account if there’s further violations. (Doubt it will lead to anything though)

I just think it’s shocking really, influencing is her job and she cba to comply with a legal requirement which is as simple as placing 2 letters where they can be clearly seen.. any other job you would be out on your arse for being that lazy and incompetent!

So worked a job recently and apparently it's common news that she's pretty unliked in the entertainment industry and not that nice to work with

Amber storied about it’s always the meanest girls preaching being kind. Is she talking about anyone in particular ?

So worked a job recently and apparently it's common news that she's pretty unliked in the entertainment industry and not that nice to work with
She’s disliked everywhere, essentially.

She used to be a regular at two places in Newcastle, Avieka and Tup Tup Palace. The management of both have been let down by her not showing up to events that she was advertised to appear at, same with the Newcastle Eagles basketball - when Ovie was due to play at their arena shortly after rejoining the British league, their sponsors put a table on for her and made a big thing of her being a special guest. She didn’t show again.

She has no work ethic, no respect and zero manners. Hence her quite rightly sinking like a stone

• Wow
Reactions: 19