Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiorsDreamer

Did anyone else hear Kaz saying “fuck them” in the background when Amber said people back home were annoyed that she was in Dubai and posting stories. They're both arrogant beyond belief.
Bunch of has-beens tbh :sleep:
Kaz is incredibly arrogant for someone with a failed hairband line. We know that she’s not really there for work photo shoots anyways...

Reactions: 35

sourorchid

Kaz is a fucking idiot like the rest of them. I hope they all get affected in one way or another so they can consider their actions. I also hope the influencer movement dies this year as everyone starts realising how vapid and self cantered they are and you are mugs for being “influenced” by these people. Close the app, take a look around, embrace the beauty of real life!

Reactions: 34

fwooper

VIP Member
So much to unpack here, but:

- The first thing, with her saying she had "no idea Tier 4 was a thing" and thinking the rules would be enforced on the 16th is an outright lie - she shared a bloody news article about Londoners facing being arrested if they try leave after midnight before her tacky story at the airport. She was fully aware of what the situation was. How she can claim ignorance when there's evidence to the contrary is hilarious.
- And yet another influencer acting so devastated that they can't see their family for Christmas. Here's a tip: if you're that arsed about seeing your family, planning an international trip a week before Christmas during a pandemic is probably not the best way of going about that. Many of us have enforced self-isolation on ourselves so that we can see our families safely before Christmas. I refuse to believe she didn't think being in Dubai 5 days before Christmas wouldn't be a huge risk.
- and "work trip". Influencers need to fucking stop calling this work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Roseuk

It looks like Greg & Kate are still dating - both still like all of each others IG photos plus Kate did a You Tube chatty Q&A at Xmas when asked if she had a bf - she confirmed she has been with a lovely guy for some time now & v happy but Covid travel restrictions has made it very hard to see each other. She added that they are enjoying their privacy atm by keeping the relationship offline but may share more eventually. She recently shared her beautiful valentine roses from the same guy & a Generous gifter gave her a surprise LV roller case for Xmas. So dating now for more than a year since around Nov 2019 - Kate is naturally gorgeous and also comes across as a lovely smart woman.

Since the show, Greg has unproblematically stayed in Ireland smartly gaining lots of experience as a presenter on TV, radio, adverts & podcasts - is well liked & professional / got a great voice for it. Currently taking his final Law exams this week to qualify as a Solicitor & still rugby training for Olympic qualification this summer. Ultimately he will have a very successful long term career by not just depending on Instagram LI fame unlike others.

Meanwhile, Amber is still partying in Dubai since before Xmas with her criminal loser boyfriend Rory ( no dumping) yet it’s Greg who is undeservingly called scum, cancelled & still abused by her fans. Her friend Murad Merali is still trolling him on his YT - even last week called Greg evil who deserved all the online vile hate & death threats to his family. Amber could easily ask/ get Murad to stop as it is just nasty & pathetic bullying but cruelly gives her seal of approval instead by appearing in his videos & liking his tweets etc. Exposes her true character.

Reactions: 32

Dom2021

Amber lied about her success & how big her 1M Mispap deal was for publicity, due to jealously trying to out do others from Love Island like Molly Mae. She boasted in interviews that she is now a millionaire which was all fake pr lies. Her company - ARG PROMOTIONS LTD - Earnings since LI after tax & expenses - £248,688 includes £25k winnings. Still a lot for doing very little but far from a million + as she claimed. ( You can check any UK Ltd. Company accounts online at Companies House website - so they ultimately cannot fake it/ lie about their success. Just type in their names.)

Amber Flexx Ltd - her fitness plan app has only one director - Angela Squire, so it is not even owned by Amber at all as made out - more lies for publicity as she is just paid to promote it by others. That’s why her Instagram is full of ads for it & it is a fake fitness journey -exaggerated weight loss with the obligatory bad before photos con. Amber has the same manager now as Ferne McCann, who coincidentally brought out her identical fitness plan the same week as Amber. 2 for 1 deal. Her Instagram live workout yesterday was pitifully amateurish- poor sound, full glam make up with fake lashes & she couldn’t do the exercises properly. Only gullible idiots would buy it when you can get better for free from experts on you tube.
Currently lying trying to hide she is still in Dubai since before Christmas, 3 months+ with her drug dealer jailbird boyfriend, Rory - lied again for PR damage control spin about dumping him & not knowing about his past despite dating him for than over a year.

Yet her naive stans still believe Amber is a 100% genuine innocent ‘Queen’ who never lies for publicity, money & fame - who would never fake it to make it & only went on a famous TV show looking for Love. She lied again about the break up to cash in & get sympathy publicity by swiftly selling exclusive to the The Sun - headline based on Loveisland catchphrase ‘I’ve got a text’. Then quietly admitted in a later interview 2 months later after Greg had got back lash / cancelled, she wasn’t dumped by text after all & it was as he said it - gradual discussions as it wasn’t working & calls not a text out of the blue. Yet still dragged him/ set him up to immaturely to get revenge for not getting her own way & mad as being in a couple makes a lot more money & fame, as she knew she had lost out on cash. On her best behaviour on LI camera, we still saw her immature, bitchy mean bullying personality, she has become even more intolerably bratty, rude & conceited to work with, since the post show fame & money has gone to her head.

Amber always nastily falls out / dumps anyone that is no longer useful to her - she blanked her old friends in Newcastle since LI. Including Mart Tweedy - her former BFF who brilliantly ran her social media when she was in the villa which helped her win. He randomly did a podcast with Alison Hammond last year & said they no longer speak / friends anymore. Amber has wasted her winners popularity by being lazy, partying hard with her low life scum Criminal bf - more bad decisions / more scandal is inevitable. Brands will now preemptively avoid working with her for being problematic/ too risky especially after her Misspap launch drug scandal as well. No current brand deals in a year since dropped by Misspap, unlike the other islanders who are all still busy. True character & the Truth always comes out in the end.

• Wow
  • Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
She couldn't get people to buy £19.99 disposable party dresses. How the how will she shill a £49.99 fitness program? :LOL:

Honestly, I hope no one falls for this. All the info is your for the cost of a Google search.
Exactly, I can't believe people still throw money at influencers who have zero fitness knowledge when a) there's a trove of free information online and b) if you're gonna spend money, why wouldn't you spend it on a program written by an actual PT or dietician. Getting into shape is great and all, but since when did that make you qualified to give fitness advice to other people?

And you can already see that this program will contain incorrect info. In the comments of the post she says she managed to lose weight without losing her bum and people are like "omg what's the secret!" - are people that dense?! 'Spot reduction', the idea you can target fat loss to specific areas of your body, is the biggest fitness myth out there and one you can find within seconds of googling. She clearly naturally holds more fat in her bum and boobs... so yeah, would be pretty easy for her to "keep her bum" because that's her genetics. People have to stop deluding themselves into thinking that following the guide of a girl who naturally holds fat in the 'right places' will give them the exact same results.

edit: and looking at this more it just looks like a classic predatory fitness guide to earn a quick buck. taking the 'before' pictures in the worst lighting possible & slouching vs the 'after' pictures where she has studio lights, professional hair & makeup... she has obviously lost weight but the results have been exaggerated to the max to capitalise on the post-Christmas weight guilt women are made to feel at the end of every year.

• Heart

Galz

Chatty Member
From day one on love island I found her so rude. I remember the guy she was paired with in the beginning, can't remember his name but he left after the first week. He attempted to get to know her and she was so rude when he would speak to her. She really thought so much of herself and regardless of the fact she didn't fancy him u shouldn't be rude for no reason and he gave her no reason so early on.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
What do you mean?
Molly-Mae was classy and professional at her PLT launch whilst Amber was a drunk coked up mess at her Misspap one. The fact that she couldn’t behave when she was being paid to represent a brand is extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 31

Roseuk

Amber has been dating him over a year. She always knew he was a chav drug dealer / dog dealer with a dodgy past - she even advertised his dog business (designerbulliesworld) on her ig in June like a good gf but didn’t care & enjoyed the coke and designer gifts- Dior & LV handbags & Cartier love bangle etc. Amber has been partying hard in Dubai with him for the past 2 months & even showing off her valentine roses from him on IG on Monday. This press denial is just pr damage control as the Daily Mail did some digging on his past- she probably has not even broken up with him as she is still in Dubai ATM.🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30

fwooper

VIP Member
Anna and Mandy have both tested positive for covid and were due to go to Dubai for Christmas/New Years 🥴
This is why it’s so fucked that UK influencers are travelling abroad right now. Imagine if Anna and Mandy were in the % of people that are asymptomatic and get a false negative test - they would’ve trotted off to Dubai and spread it all over the place. When cases are skyrocketing in London the appropriate response isn’t to attempt to escape so you can party elsewhere, it’s not worth the risk to others.

Reactions: 30

fwooper

VIP Member
Her attitude today on her stories (encouraged by Kaz) just sums up what is wrong with all of these influencers. They fake care, they don’t care at all. The way she blasé states that ‘yeah I want to keep posting cause I had to look at other people being happy in Dubai when I was all alone at home’ ... like that relates to any of our situations?! And stating that bad things happen all the time. True. Terrible things happen all over the world yet people still post their holidays but the difference is this time something is happening to EVERYONE collectively. And it’s terrible, for some life threatening. So actually no one is posting their holiday snaps, except you hun and all other self centred arseholes. If you weren’t a self entitled z list celebrity you’d be the same as us. At home and devastated you can’t have the Christmas with family you were promised.
Yeah, saying she has lush holiday content to post but "people seem annoyed" (followed by Kaz saying "fuck them" in the background) sums up the level of empathy influencers have. This is why no one should believe influencers when they post their hollow Instagram stories about how horrified they are at the situation in the UK - they're lying and 100% moaning to their friends in real life about how they can't post their normal content without getting criticism. It's all they care about.

It's also funny how she keeps using her family/grandma as some kind of sympathy card as she sits on a beach in Dubai somewhere. Get real, pretty much every single person in the UK is having to cut down on the family they can see. And for those of us who are lucky enough to be able to see family, we didn't book a holiday a week before Christmas during a pandemic. Because, y'know, most people surmised that being abroad during a pandemic where cases are skyrocketing back home might not be the most effective way of ensuring you'll be with your family at Christmas.

Reactions: 29

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I’m so glad amber completely called lucie out in the recent accusation she made against yewande. Whole situation really angered me

• Heart
Reactions: 29

sourorchid

Her attitude today on her stories (encouraged by Kaz) just sums up what is wrong with all of these influencers. They fake care, they don’t care at all. The way she blasé states that ‘yeah I want to keep posting cause I had to look at other people being happy in Dubai when I was all alone at home’ ... like that relates to any of our situations?! And stating that bad things happen all the time. True. Terrible things happen all over the world yet people still post their holidays but the difference is this time something is happening to EVERYONE collectively. And it’s terrible, for some life threatening. So actually no one is posting their holiday snaps, except you hun and all other self centred arseholes. If you weren’t a self entitled z list celebrity you’d be the same as us. At home and devastated you can’t have the Christmas with family you were promised.

Reactions: 28

VIP Member
Molly was definitely in it for the money, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said it was a business move for her.

Reactions: 28