Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did Amber get a show about mental health with Kem ?? She is a liar who caused Greg to be trolled badly.
Bizarre choice by ITV
They should have put him on a show with Amber Davis that would have been worth watching !

Reactions: 11
She’s also leaving comments on posts by this years contestants already (as is her vile fake friend Anna). They’re all desperate to tag along on the shows coattails.

How the hell did Amber get a show about mental health with Kem ?? She is a liar who caused Greg to be trolled badly.
Bizarre choice by ITV
They should have put him on a show with Amber Davis that would have been worth watching !
Or Dr Alex, as annoying as he is he is actually passionate about mental health and has worked hard to try and push for change.

Reactions: 8
I think we should all wait and seen if this show actually develops, and if so if it’s just a simple one off. As to me it sounds like a box ticking exercise for ITV to answer the criticism that always comes with Love Island, and more pertinently - Amber has to actually turn up and put some minor effort in, so it may not happen in this guise at all!

Reactions: 5
Her tweets about LI are so embarrassing and annoying, she doesn’t have the clout she thought she have like Molly does and she’s big mad. You can really tell

Reactions: 16
Her LI tweets / IG stories are so cringe lusting after new islanders (Brad) just to get any attention, as LI & being a Geordie is her only accomplishment. Molly Mae & Maura didn’t even mention the new series as they’ve both moved on & busy. Amber is on This Morning today talking about LI - without doubt going on about being 1st solo winner & usual pathetic shade at Greg for sympathy. Plus sure to plug her diet plan.

I agree, they should’ve picked Dr Alex to present this mental health series if ITV were serious about the issue. Wrong choice & trivialise it by staging it as beauty salon chats, as Amber has shown not to care about the mental health of others as she did selfishly encouraged the nasty online hate / death threats to Greg & his family with her lies & shade, fuelled by her friend Murad’s constant vile trolling of islanders. Could’ve have simply stopped most of it immediately but still unkindly hasn’t. ITV are hypocrites as they know all this, yet awarding the bullies shows they don’t care either & hiring anyone who spent 4 months of lockdown in Dubai is a poor call. Montana Brown- one of the guests was famous for spending the pandemic traveling. No social responsibility just faking it for PR spin.

Greg has made an incredible life achievement to become an Olympian, great to see after all the undeserved hate - it was the right decision to focus on his sporting dreams & law exams in Ireland and not become a z lister fake couple in London for quick cash. One of the new islanders maybe Kaz or Shannon will usurp her popularity as Twitter is already raving about them, as Amber desperately clings on to her Love island fame 2 years on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I knew she’d pipe up as soon as a Geordie appeared. I’ve read her tweets and I’ve just gotta be honest, I’m cringing. CRINGING!! Our accent isn’t that difficult to comprehend, many geordies came before us and paved the way. Dunno why she’s acting as a martyr for the whole north east offering to translate. Like hun, no. We don’t need that. Especially not from you. Realised she’s irrelevant so trying to claw herself back into the spotlight, take a rest babes it’s not a good look.

Can also add that I have had the unfortunate experience of actually meeting her pre LI and my word she was so far up her own arse I couldn’t tell where she started and ended. She pulled a ‘do you know who I am’ after my friend accidentally bumped into her then when we all looked at her blankly she swooped in with a ‘well get to know’ honestly, I still can’t believe anyone is that much of a dick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's not making herself look good is she 😐 thinks she looks funny but it's just embarrassing

Reactions: 2
She's literally clinging to LI she's achieved nothing since it whilst the others have moved and calved some sort of following for themselves

Reactions: 10
Looks like her aim is to become the female Jake Quickenden (even clapping back at him on Twitter) - with a running LI commentary to stay relevant as winning Loveisland is her glory years & keeps posting photos of her & Ovie together as he was trending not her. Her now claiming that she deliberately kissed the boys badly (as they didn’t rate her kisses) is embarrassing. The 6 part series has been pre filmed - joke for her marketing herself as a mental health advocate considering all the vile online hate to Greg she supported. Amber obviously hasn’t got any else going on now.

She said both on twitter and This Morning that she didn’t step forward for anyone... but she did for Callum? Why is she lying when there’s literally evidence

She said both on twitter and This Morning that she didn’t step forward for anyone... but she did for Callum? Why is she lying when there’s literally evidence
Amber loves to re-write history. In her world Season 1 and Jess don’t exist.

Her LI tweets / IG stories are so cringe lusting after new islanders (Brad) just to get any attention, as LI & being a Geordie is her only accomplishment. Molly Mae & Maura didn’t even mention the new series as they’ve both moved on & busy. Amber is on This Morning today talking about LI - without doubt going on about being 1st solo winner & usual pathetic shade at Greg for sympathy. Plus sure to plug her diet plan.

I agree, they should’ve picked Dr Alex to present this mental health series if ITV were serious about the issue. Wrong choice & trivialise it by staging it as beauty salon chats, as Amber has shown not to care about the mental health of others as she did selfishly encouraged the nasty online hate / death threats to Greg & his family with her lies & shade, fuelled by her friend Murad’s constant vile trolling of islanders. Could’ve have simply stopped most of it immediately but still unkindly hasn’t. ITV are hypocrites as they know all this, yet awarding the bullies shows they don’t care either & hiring anyone who spent 4 months of lockdown in Dubai is a poor call. Montana Brown- one of the guests was famous for spending the pandemic traveling. No social responsibility just faking it for PR spin.

Greg has made an incredible life achievement to become an Olympian, great to see after all the undeserved hate - it was the right decision to focus on his sporting dreams & law exams in Ireland and not become a z lister fake couple in London for quick cash. One of the new islanders maybe Kaz or Shannon will usurp her popularity as Twitter is already raving about them, as Amber desperately clings on to her Love island fame 2 years on.
Itv2 have selected 6 guests for the mental health program and the best they can give is Montana. She preaches mental health & be kind more since Mike’s death, when all she does is hate on new LI contestants. I remember her taking part in a bullying campaign and days later calling Anton ugly 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Amber is tweeting about love island constantly.
She needs to date Idris. #powercouple

• Haha
Reactions: 9