Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also missed the story and came on here to find out. I wonder what happened.
sorry I havenā€™t been on this thread for a while so this is kind of old news now. The original story was about a girl who had gone missing near Newcastle. By the time Amber posted about it, a body had been found :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
sorry I havenā€™t been on this thread for a while so this is kind of old news now. The original story was about a girl who had gone missing near Newcastle. By the time Amber posted about it, a body had been found :(
That's sad to hear šŸ˜ž

Amber has been dating him over a year. She always knew he was a chav drug dealer / dog dealer with a dodgy past - she even advertised his dog business (designerbulliesworld) on her ig in June like a good gf but didnā€™t care & enjoyed the coke and designer gifts- Dior & LV handbags & Cartier love bangle etc. Amber has been partying hard in Dubai with him for the past 2 months & even showing off her valentine roses from him on IG on Monday. This press denial is just pr damage control as the Daily Mail did some digging on his past- she probably has not even broken up with him as she is still in Dubai ATM.šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Don't fall for her PR exercise. No way after over a year she's only just found out about his past. She's trying to protect her tainted image and is probably still in touch with him privately.

Reactions: 23
I saw amber was getting dragged on shadeborough for how hard being an influencer is

Reactions: 3
Amber has been dating him over a year. She always knew he was a chav drug dealer / dog dealer with a dodgy past - she even advertised his dog business (designerbulliesworld) on her ig in June like a good gf but didnā€™t care & enjoyed the coke and designer gifts- Dior & LV handbags & Cartier love bangle etc. Amber has been partying hard in Dubai with him for the past 2 months & even showing off her valentine roses from him on IG on Monday. This press denial is just pr damage control as the Daily Mail did some digging on his past- she probably has not even broken up with him as she is still in Dubai ATM.šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Wasnā€™t it her on Love Island who insisted that her type was a ā€˜polite gentlemanā€™... didnā€™t realise drug dealers convicted of assault fit that bracket lol.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s
sheā€™s in London and has been since the new year hasnā€™t she?

Reactions: 1
Her latest weight loss post. Get over yourself hun, that's all posing and a few days of not eating tit. I'm so bored of vapid, insecure influenzas trying to push 'fitness' plans.

Get back in your lane of being a free loader who is beggy and an Insta hun.

Reactions: 21
Was she not outed for being a coke head not so long ago? Sheā€™s as trashy as him šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Thereā€™s a video of her chewing her mouth off and gurning as bad as Vicky ā€œthe sniffyā€ pattison šŸ¤§

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Was she not outed for being a coke head not so long ago? Sheā€™s as trashy as him šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Thereā€™s a video of her chewing her mouth off and gurning as bad as Vicky ā€œthe sniffyā€ pattison šŸ¤§
How is doing coke once at an event being a coke head?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Never been a fan of amber tbh

Reactions: 3
She was in Dubai in Jan

She is STILL in Dubai. Have a cousin who lives there and seen her recently. Itā€™s obvious from her stories that she isnā€™t in the UK and she tries super hard to keep it hidden with her crappy workouts. I have unfollowed her and lost all respect tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is STILL in Dubai. Have a cousin who lives there and seen her recently. Itā€™s obvious from her stories that she isnā€™t in the UK and she tries super hard to keep it hidden with her crappy workouts. I have unfollowed her and lost all respect tbh.
I guess atleast she is still there like she didn't just go for a bit like some of the influencers and come back and not quantatine and then fly off elsewhere. Haha I looked at a few of her pictures you are right she is trying to hide where she is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
She just loves sticking her oar in on twitter as long as it gets her likes but as soon as somebody comes for her it's why is everybody attacking me and hating on meeeeee?

Reactions: 10
Amber loves to jump on a bandwagon for attention. Desperate to distract as she has been in Dubai for 3 months now with her violent thug/drug dealer lover, Rory of over a year - no dumping as reported. You are the company you keep. Trashy - needs to sort out her own poor actions before trying to claim any moral superiority. Stupidly ruining her own winners opportunities - note no current brand deals.

It says a lot about Amberā€™s real lifestyle/ personality if this scum is who she will date/ best she can get. You can tell what kind of loser guy, Rory is by looking at him alone : a low life chav with a fake gold Rolex. Amber has always had dodgy taste - in Newcastle, she was known as a basic Geordie Shore hanger on - dated Kyle Christieā€™s cousin Callum for 2 years with his ā€˜Pirates of Caribbeanā€™ chest tattoo šŸ¤£ The truth always comes out.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if Greg is still dating Kate Hutchins? I wonder how heā€™s doing since love island