Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gilly88

"She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison".

Ew I hate that Im defending Amber but I don't think its crazy to date a white guy and then a mixed race guy lol, people do it all the time. And "law degree", er yeah from... Limerick University . He's got no chance of getting in a elite firm with that.

Reactions: 28

Honeybee1

Oh wow, that seems awful to go through. I think I’ve been quite lucky on the name front then. For me, now, it’s the opposite, as in primary and secondary school all the kids were really receptive to it. They’d question it at first but after that it was fine, maybe comments were made behind my back but other than that I had no issues. Kind of proves the idea that kids are taught hatred and micro aggressions, but at the same time I did grow up in Devon and there weren’t many POC in my school. I’m sure it would be different for someone who wasn’t white. Though my Year 7&8 art teacher did refuse to say my name right as she apparently had “too many names and pronunciations to remember.”

I’m starting to get more odd reactions now about my name, and similar to your experience they have acted in slight disbelief. But that’s the English for you, lol. I think they’ll see a white person and assume they’re English too, and then be thrown off when they have a different name and/or accent.

That’s awful! Polish people have been really mistreated in the UK and it’s not spoken about enough. My best friend is part Polish and we were talking the other day about how sad it is that both Polish and Irish names (as well as many others) have been anglicised. Her surname has been shortened down to only five letters just so it’s easier for people to understand.

Ergh I can’t stand Americans lol. What did you say?
i get what your saying! A guy at a place I once worked was called Mohammed but the manager asked him to refer to himself as Mo when speaking to customers, he said “oh I don’t have anything against the name, it’s Muhammad Ali is my favourite fighter but you know how Muslims are getting a lot of bad press at the moment, it would be easier for you” ...like what the fuck?! I always called him his full name.

• Wow
  • Sad

Galz

Chatty Member
Greg comes across so down to earth and normal. He is back studying for his law exams. Like it was a summer romance, he came in with what 3 weeks left at most. He was just there for a bit of craic. He lives in Ireland and they never discussed him moving after knowing eachother for a few weeks he really isn't a fuck boy.

Columbo

VIP Member
Well done Gregory. Fair play to him. Is Amber still with the drug dealer ?
I have no idea. Greg trained for the Olympics while also studying for his law exams. This is the type of guy I don’t mind my teenager being influenced by. Love Dr Alex too. Amber just comes across as so try hard and up herself.

Galz

Chatty Member
The girls (amber anna) really tried to gang up on Danny for moving on but dear god yewande was a bore and awkward. Zero chemistry between them. When all the couple's would be doing bits yewande would be fast asleep beside Danny. I was really happy he followed his gut and moved on. She was so annoyed same with amber and anna and tried to make him look like the bad guy.

Reactions: 27
Did this idiot really say “that’s the way of the world unfortunately” to people dying of COVID? I’m a frontline worker and have been throughout this whole pandemic. So extremely selfish. Sometimes I wonder why I do it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Honeybee1

If that's the case why were none of the guys interested in her? You find numerous Ambers in every provincial nightclub.
Uh yes they were .. Greg, Michael, Tommy liked her at the start, Callum, Joe, Danny took her on a date and one of the Casa Amor boys liked her too. You may not like Amber for whatever reason but she’s undeniably stunning and I’ve not come across many that look like her :)

Reactions: 26

fwooper

VIP Member
"She went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison".

Ew I hate that Im defending Amber but I don't think its crazy to date a white guy and then a mixed race guy lol, people do it all the time. And "law degree", er yeah from... Limerick University . He's got no chance of getting in a elite firm with that.
Yeah I was like :oops: when I read that sentence... nice thinly veiled racism.

Bexybest

Also how she wants people to email her random Hotmail email address... Not exactly professional 🙄

rhill

So she’s literally just put up her new weight loss plan, and it is making it look like it’s a great deal with the crossed out £60 (when it has never been £60) Pisses me off when influencers do this to try and make it look like a good price..
What a scam. The first photo is deliberately bad and taken closer. Whoever buys this is a fool.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

fwooper

VIP Member
She either has terrible terrible management, or she is struggling for money, or both. I just can't understand what is motivating these bizarre business decisions.

She was a beautician, why on earth didn't they capitalise on that and sell some kind of beauty-related product in her name? Skin, hair, etc - doesn't have to be a revolutionary product but people would've bought it. Seems like the most sensible and sustainable option, rather than these random fitness plans and now... erotica?

babya123

If that's the case why were none of the guys interested in her? You find numerous Ambers in every provincial nightclub.
What’s your vendetta against Amber please. We aren’t exactly raving about her on here but you seem like she stole your man or something 🤣 talking about black people and all these statistics. She’s half black and half white it’s almost as if you forget that she’s mixed race and you’re ready to target her black side 👀

Shekshouka

Tbh I would say in general molly mae comes across as professional and polished. Even when she’s doing her YouTube vlogs and random vids on insta stories

kkkkkkkk

i’m ngl i did still quite like amber but the fitness plan was the last straw for me. embarrassing attempt at tryna get a quick buck - ur not gonna get her body and her ass with a one size fits all plan as that didn’t even get her her ass ! her genetics did. all so dodgy and weird it’s really put me off her now

DubaiM

Her LI tweets / IG stories are so cringe lusting after new islanders (Brad) just to get any attention, as LI & being a Geordie is her only accomplishment. Molly Mae & Maura didn’t even mention the new series as they’ve both moved on & busy. Amber is on This Morning today talking about LI - without doubt going on about being 1st solo winner & usual pathetic shade at Greg for sympathy. Plus sure to plug her diet plan.

I agree, they should’ve picked Dr Alex to present this mental health series if ITV were serious about the issue. Wrong choice & trivialise it by staging it as beauty salon chats, as Amber has shown not to care about the mental health of others as she did selfishly encouraged the nasty online hate / death threats to Greg & his family with her lies & shade, fuelled by her friend Murad’s constant vile trolling of islanders. Could’ve have simply stopped most of it immediately but still unkindly hasn’t. ITV are hypocrites as they know all this, yet awarding the bullies shows they don’t care either & hiring anyone who spent 4 months of lockdown in Dubai is a poor call. Montana Brown- one of the guests was famous for spending the pandemic traveling. No social responsibility just faking it for PR spin.

Greg has made an incredible life achievement to become an Olympian, great to see after all the undeserved hate - it was the right decision to focus on his sporting dreams & law exams in Ireland and not become a z lister fake couple in London for quick cash. One of the new islanders maybe Kaz or Shannon will usurp her popularity as Twitter is already raving about them, as Amber desperately clings on to her Love island fame 2 years on.

• Heart