Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
Nah Greg gets way too much praise just because he's not Amber. He's not a nice person, he literally went in there just to win 25k by fooling somebody into believing he liked them. People like him and Shaughna are conniving.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s literally just put up her new weight loss plan, and it is making it look like it’s a great deal with the crossed out £60 (when it has never been £60) Pisses me off when influencers do this to try and make it look like a good price..
literally looks like it’s been designed by a 10 year old in paint

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
She was also so ungrateful about Greg after there summer fling finished. She couldn't have got to the final without him.

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Has she actually done anything notable since winning the show? Her deal with Misspap was a huge flop, easily one of the tackiest influencer collections I’ve ever seen. It’s a little ironic that she called Joanna a dead ting yet she’s getting a lot more deals than she is 🤣
I think a spoon has more personality than her. Her only personality trait it seemed in the villa was be vile to the girls, cause trouble, and think she’s above everyone else

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Exactly! What work is she actually doing out there? They all want sympathy for not being with their families.. welcome to the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️ None of us are going to have a normal Christmas!

Personally if I were her I’d have just gone home - when I saw she was at the airport I thought she was flying to Newcastle. Not to Dubai with the belief she’d make it home for Christmas as well! Why would you risk it?

mermaidexoxo

Also Yewande had a very good job before LI and is very well educated with a degree in Biotechnology.
I’m sure if she wasn’t doing well for herself she could always go back to science. Degrees never expire.
Also why only mention the girls of colour? I can name lots of other islanders from that year who aren’t very active in the media.

Reactions: 23

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Don't fall for her PR exercise. No way after over a year she's only just found out about his past. She's trying to protect her tainted image and is probably still in touch with him privately.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I think a spoon has more personality than her. Her only personality trait it seemed in the villa was be vile to the girls, cause trouble, and think she’s above everyone else
She reeks of insecurity. She knew Joanna was easily one of the best looking girls in the villa and was threatened by it so she chose to be horrible to try and make herself feel better. The way Michael handled things was horrible but I don’t blame him for switching at all.

Esme

VIP Member
Amber was on loose women (I was washing up and couldn’t be bothered to switch the channel 🤣🙈). They asked how her Christmas was...the outright cheek of amber to say it had been different and she had missed her friends and family. No mention of her jetting out to Dubai as soon as tier 4 was announced in London and then crying “it’s a business trip I didn’t know about tier 4” when she got called out. I unfollowed her after that and find it infuriating she is being given airtime on itv but then they are up all the arses of these Covid deniers and rule breakers. I pray these types of people die a death this year, I’m sick of their sob stories and fakeness.

fwooper

VIP Member
Not racist to point out she obviously fancies mixed race guys more - Michael & Rory her preference. Just like the previous comment implying Greg only likes white girls. Once you qualify as a Solicitor where you get your degree doesn’t matter - UL is a decent university anyway. Still hell of a lot better than some loser just out of prison for 2 counts of GBH - leaving one man brain damaged & showed no remorse.
I'm not taking issue with who she fancies more, I don't really care. What I am taking issue with is this sentence, which smacks of racism: "she went from a white guy with a law degree to a mixed raced criminal just out of prison". Sorry, but the phrasing of this is clearly a racist dogwhistle. To think this was an innocent way of saying she "fancies mixed race guys more" is obtuse.

I've posted before on this thread about how vile it is she was dating someone who left someone permanently disabled, not defending that. But the racists love to come out of the woodwork in this thread so I'll call it out when I see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Honeybee1

I always thought Joanna was better looking than Amber
No I think Amber has a unique look. Your eyes would draw to her instantly in a room and she’s very naturally pretty too. Don’t get me wrong that does not mean I don’t find Joanna pretty. They both are but I do think Amber stands out

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She was so nasty on the show, I was so pissed off when she won. So full of herself, I remember in her VT she said something like “no one ever turns me down” 🤢🤢🤢

Henearne129

aren't greek people still white? so she isn't mixed race, she's mixed ethnicity?
yeah Greek people are white too.

The UK's 85% white. Since Love Island went mainstream white people have been under-represented. People with significant black heritage have been over-represented.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, I suppose 🤷‍♀️ Irony of ironies... go back less than a couple of years you'd find Amber staggering around dingy clubs on the Toon.
wow, Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is that you babe?

• Haha