Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t standdddd murad. Absolutely begs it off black issues, specifically black girls just to gain their support to help him grow his platform and make money m. He has absolutely no business speaking on certain topics he does

Reactions: 19
What did he air out about nas?
Basically whined about how Nas didn’t acknowledge him anymore after Love Island and tried to say that he was the reason why Nas got on the show in the first place. He’s just bitter that Nas is more relevant than him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Basically whined about how Nas didn’t acknowledge him anymore after Love Island and tried to say that he was the reason why Nas got on the show in the first place. He’s just bitter that Nas is more relevant than him.
I forgot they were close childhood friends. Ngl i think most would probably be a bit bitter too.

Reactions: 5
I forgot they were close childhood friends. Ngl i think most would probably be a bit bitter too.
Yeah i did feel kinda bad for him about that situation - especially if its true that he got him into love island and basically chose the crew over him

Reactions: 1
Didn’t really warm to her before and definitely don’t like her now after the way she’s acted.
Jetting off to Dubai after tier 4 has been announced? She’s so f tone deaf
! & then making a joke of it posting memes about it saying i’m out and all this bs. READ THE ROOM!!

Reactions: 16
Didn’t really warm to her before and definitely don’t like her now after the way she’s acted.
Jetting off to Dubai after tier 4 has been announced? She’s so f tone deaf
! & then making a joke of it posting memes about it saying i’m out and all this bs. READ THE ROOM!!
She’s with Kaz right now - see Kaz Crossley’s insta story

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s with Kaz right now - see Kaz Crossley’s insta story
They’re all a joke. These people shouldn’t be called “influencers”. Z list love islanders & joining Kaz who’s been there for months doing god knows what.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So much to unpack here, but:

- The first thing, with her saying she had "no idea Tier 4 was a thing" and thinking the rules would be enforced on the 16th is an outright lie - she shared a bloody news article about Londoners facing being arrested if they try leave after midnight before her tacky story at the airport. She was fully aware of what the situation was. How she can claim ignorance when there's evidence to the contrary is hilarious.
- And yet another influencer acting so devastated that they can't see their family for Christmas. Here's a tip: if you're that arsed about seeing your family, planning an international trip a week before Christmas during a pandemic is probably not the best way of going about that. Many of us have enforced self-isolation on ourselves so that we can see our families safely before Christmas. I refuse to believe she didn't think being in Dubai 5 days before Christmas wouldn't be a huge risk.
- and "work trip". Influencers need to bleeping stop calling this work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly! What work is she actually doing out there? They all want sympathy for not being with their families.. welcome to the real world 🤦🏻‍♀️ None of us are going to have a normal Christmas!

Personally if I were her I’d have just gone home - when I saw she was at the airport I thought she was flying to Newcastle. Not to Dubai with the belief she’d make it home for Christmas as well! Why would you risk it?

Reactions: 24
Her attitude today on her stories (encouraged by Kaz) just sums up what is wrong with all of these influencers. They fake care, they don’t care at all. The way she blasé states that ‘yeah I want to keep posting cause I had to look at other people being happy in Dubai when I was all alone at home’ ... like that relates to any of our situations?! And stating that bad things happen all the time. True. Terrible things happen all over the world yet people still post their holidays but the difference is this time something is happening to EVERYONE collectively. And it’s terrible, for some life threatening. So actually no one is posting their holiday snaps, except you hun and all other self centred arseholes. If you weren’t a self entitled z list celebrity you’d be the same as us. At home and devastated you can’t have the Christmas with family you were promised.

Reactions: 28
As she has admitted herself, sometimes Amber does not know whether to stop or go!

Reactions: 3
Her attitude today on her stories (encouraged by Kaz) just sums up what is wrong with all of these influencers. They fake care, they don’t care at all. The way she blasé states that ‘yeah I want to keep posting cause I had to look at other people being happy in Dubai when I was all alone at home’ ... like that relates to any of our situations?! And stating that bad things happen all the time. True. Terrible things happen all over the world yet people still post their holidays but the difference is this time something is happening to EVERYONE collectively. And it’s terrible, for some life threatening. So actually no one is posting their holiday snaps, except you hun and all other self centred arseholes. If you weren’t a self entitled z list celebrity you’d be the same as us. At home and devastated you can’t have the Christmas with family you were promised.
Yeah, saying she has lush holiday content to post but "people seem annoyed" (followed by Kaz saying "duck them" in the background) sums up the level of empathy influencers have. This is why no one should believe influencers when they post their hollow Instagram stories about how horrified they are at the situation in the UK - they're lying and 100% moaning to their friends in real life about how they can't post their normal content without getting criticism. It's all they care about.

It's also funny how she keeps using her family/grandma as some kind of sympathy card as she sits on a beach in Dubai somewhere. Get real, pretty much every single person in the UK is having to cut down on the family they can see. And for those of us who are lucky enough to be able to see family, we didn't book a holiday a week before Christmas during a pandemic. Because, y'know, most people surmised that being abroad during a pandemic where cases are skyrocketing back home might not be the most effective way of ensuring you'll be with your family at Christmas.

Reactions: 29
So much to unpack here, but:

- The first thing, with her saying she had "no idea Tier 4 was a thing" and thinking the rules would be enforced on the 16th is an outright lie - she shared a bloody news article about Londoners facing being arrested if they try leave after midnight before her tacky story at the airport. She was fully aware of what the situation was. How she can claim ignorance when there's evidence to the contrary is hilarious.
- And yet another influencer acting so devastated that they can't see their family for Christmas. Here's a tip: if you're that arsed about seeing your family, planning an international trip a week before Christmas during a pandemic is probably not the best way of going about that. Many of us have enforced self-isolation on ourselves so that we can see our families safely before Christmas. I refuse to believe she didn't think being in Dubai 5 days before Christmas wouldn't be a huge risk.
- and "work trip". Influencers need to bleeping stop calling this work.
Wonder what kind of work she’s doing? Did Kaz get her a job? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11