Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1727578
So she’s going into business with gill and Alison? Isn’t Alison with Carla’s ex… no wonder they’ve fallen out 😂
It’s not even a business! She must be skint to join this. They are being conned into believing they will make money from it and will persuade other vulnerable people to join who will also lose money! Multi level marketing companies make me sick.

Reactions: 9
It’s not even a business! She must be skint to join this. They are being conned into believing they will make money from it and will persuade other vulnerable people to join who will also lose money! Multi level marketing companies make me sick.
Right up Mandy’s Street then.

Reactions: 4
Christ is it one of those pyramid MLM travel companies? 🙄😂😂😂 what next? Selling FM perfumes? 😂 oh yay! Way to go! Boss witch selling right there…. 👏🏻👏🏻😒🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ is it one of those pyramid MLM travel companies? 🙄😂😂😂 what next? Selling FM perfumes? 😂 oh yay! Way to go! Boss witch selling right there…. 👏🏻👏🏻😒🤣🥴
Yes, exactly the same as Herbalife, Jucoe Plus etc etc. the products different but the jobs the same - recruit as many people as possible of your make duck all.

Reactions: 6
So glad I’ve found this thread 😅I used to watch Desperate Scousewives, I couldn’t stand AH. I liked Jodie Lundstram, her brother plays for my team (Rangers) now. Loads of tea on this thread, think I’ll crack open the salt and vinegar squares and have a read through the lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad I’ve found this thread 😅I used to watch Desperate Scousewives, I couldn’t stand AH. I liked Jodie Lundstram, her brother plays for my team (Rangers) now. Loads of tea on this thread, think I’ll crack open the salt and vinegar squares and have a read through the lot.
You’re in for a treat. Mand and her daughter chime in at the start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget she had a "Google alert" set up on herself......🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Has it alerted you back here Mand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me I've not read this thread for a while, and I am bleeping howling that Harro and Carla are clearly on here 🤣🤣🤣

They're both as vapid as each other and have zero morals. Harro is defo skint if she's signed upto Intel travel MLM, they get absolutely slaughtered on groups. She will make duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me I've not read this thread for a while, and I am bleeping howling that Harro and Carla are clearly on here 🤣🤣🤣

They're both as vapid as each other and have zero morals. Harro is defo skint if she's signed upto Intel travel MLM, they get absolutely slaughtered on groups. She will make duck all.
Exactly. Who’s going to use that dumb bint to book a holiday? The only thing she knows how to do is pout 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s really scraping the barrel. Here’s a novel idea Mand! GET A PROPER JOB!!

There are lots of jetsetwith……just a load of scam artists.

jetsetwithjustanotherpyramidscheme 🛫🔥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Who’s going to use that dumb bint to book a holiday? The only thing she knows how to do is pout 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s really scraping the barrel. Here’s a novel idea Mand! GET A PROPER JOB!!

There are lots of jetsetwith……just a load of scam artists.

jetsetwithjustanotherpyramidscheme 🛫🔥
Every man and his dog knows how to book a cheap holiday online. It's hardly the 90s when you popped into going places for a brochure.

Wonder what's happened to zero fat 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Am sitting here proper laughing to myself, I remember going the one in the strand with my mum booking butlins pwhelli in about 1998. The glory days!!!
Nothing made me happier than going into the travel agents collecting brochures as a kid looking at places my mum would say no to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Was about to say I am Lunn Poly then remembered I'm not in the KHm thread.....

• Haha