Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about that like o don’t t
My mate used to do glamour modelling, and every year they'd go to Cheltenham races to go in a box with Bristol City footballers so they had female company (every bit as dodgy as it sounds fyi 😂🤦🏻‍♀️) it was organised by this woman called Verena Twigg who was probably more like a pimp than a model agent tbh, anyways, long story short a few years ago Verena brought Amanda to the box at cheltenham and my mate said she was nice enough but a chunk 😂😂😂
I don’t know about that like she’s never been fat
---
Verena twig!! What a blast from the past 🤣 I used to glamour model back in the day and knew about Verena and her antics with booking girls for “company”
My agency warned us all about Verena 🤣
My cousin done a few shoots for the daily star and loaded

Reactions: 1
I don’t know about that like o don’t t

I don’t know about that like she’s never been fat
---

My cousin done a few shoots for the daily star and loaded
I dunno I went and had a look at some of her pics after she said that and she seemed like a 12/14 who knew her angles 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

When my mate said chunky fyi I don't think she meant massively overweight, just not the size 6-8 people imagine her to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ooh this is getting juicy. More on this Verena woman and also Amanda's involvement

Reactions: 2
I dunno I went and had a look at some of her pics after she said that and she seemed like a 12/14 who knew her angles 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

When my mate said chunky fyi I don't think she meant massively overweight, just not the size 6-8 people imagine her to be.
We had to be a 6-8 back in the day to get work . I remember being told I was fat because a size 8 thong was too small by my agent . It was ruthless but had some very fun times too!

The fact you’re throwing a bleeping beach ball to yourself 😂😂😂 not only that where are all your mates on your birthday celebrating with you ? Sad cow !

I love the dress she has on tonight. It’s gorgeous but it doesn’t suit her. Her figure is too blocky even after the surgery.
I like the dress too but hair should be up and she’s not the right build for it . This dress needs someone a lot slimmer or someone with more shape . Not blocky Harrington 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4