Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

Amanda does have a new boyfriend 👀but

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕
That you Mandy?? No offence but I think you’re chatting wham. None of what you said makes sense.

Girl remember years ago she was the same. Bad slag! Can’t comment on recent times like as don’t mix with anyone she does any more
Remember when she was in SG’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣shes always been a slag hasn’t she. Apparently the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree too

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That you Mandy?? No offence but I think you’re chatting wham. None of what you said makes sense.

Remember when she was in SG’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣shes always been a slag hasn’t she. Apparently the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree too
Ano yeh, the night it got “burgled” 🤣.

Reactions: 1
Yea, they stayed mates and still are so was still doing stuff together. He is living in his mates house on the couch apparently she is still in her apartment in ‘ellesmere port’ 😂 but I got told she is moving. He’s meant to be a nice fella to be honest but has a bad drink problem. oh and the issue with the daughter is apparently a family issue.. nothing to do with carla, Carla’s always been a bad stink she’s cheated on every fella she’s had.. so karmas a witch😂🥴🥳

Reactions: 4
Yea, they stayed mates and still are so was still doing stuff together. He is living in his mates house on the couch apparently she is still in her apartment in ‘ellesmere port’ 😂 but I got told she is moving. He’s meant to be a nice fella to be honest but has a bad drink problem. oh and the issue with the daughter is apparently a family issue.. nothing to do with carla, Carla’s always been a bad stink she’s cheated on every fella she’s had.. so karmas a witch😂🥴🥳
Yeh he’s always in the tin shed in Formby chatting tit, half cut. Karma is a witch! And it’s bitten carla now she’s ended up with someone skint 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you know the reason why her and her daughter have fell out and unfollowed each other on social media?

Who’s Allison spill the tea

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Made up there's a thread for this bum. I haven't got major tea, but years ago I used to have a weekend job in taskers, she come in one Saturday an asked to speak to the manager. Got her a manager an she started asking him for free furniture in exchange for a shout out on her socials. Manager was like naaa hun, got no idea who you are. So she left in a strop an didn't spend a penny. It was amazing 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Changed it for ya Mandz ”I’ve been busy……sacking off my daughter and banging some bloke”🪱🤡
4336937A-188F-48A9-983E-478D38323526.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So predictable. MLM travel nonsense. Jet-set with Amanda Harrington......
KHM will be next doing this I bet.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I am embarrassed for her. Anyone starting an MLM only has themselves to blame when they lose money out of it. There’s so much info out there now warning people of what it’s really about.

Reactions: 9
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

Amanda does have a new boyfriend 👀but

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕
Amanda is that you???? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So her and Carla have had the same PR box invite from Albert's Schloss in Liverpool- will they both go to the opening night and just avoid each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amanda Harrington is a bad slag imagine going with a lad your mate liked that's some desperate behaviour. Can she never find her own fella she went with Ian Fitz when he was married ruined that family, Robbie has been rinsed to death fucked him off and now shagging a man her mate liked. Alley cat comes to mind she has no morals what so ever. This girl is for the gutter. Carla is so much better than trout face Amanda.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a grifter that all, just like Chazza. They just constantly grift.

You’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to buy anything these pair of utter numpties sell.

Reactions: 7
Amanda Harrington is a bad slag imagine going with a lad your mate liked that's some desperate behaviour. Can she never find her own fella she went with Ian Fitz when he was married ruined that family, Robbie has been rinsed to death fucked him off and now shagging a man her mate liked. Alley cat comes to mind she has no morals what so ever. This girl is for the gutter. Carla is so much better than trout face Amanda.
That you carla? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 all i can say is carla lawson needs a good scrub that minty bleep doesn’t get a wash and has banged everyone in the city, her 26 year old fella fucked her off becoz he had enough of her snide ways Crazy little coke head bum who’s sends her scrans back so she doesn’t have to pay the bill in restaurants. Alison is jay Mc new bird. Lovely girl, hope it works out for him coz carla rinsed him dry then fucked him off for her toy boy when the footy career dried up, now she’s in a council house in marion square with 4 kids 🤣🤣🫣🥴 jumpin on the back of anyone who is anyone 🥴 Cringe the way she is that far up gemma collins an tanya bardsleys ass her head is popping out of there neck.. carla if you are reading this please stop with the constant stories with the discounts NO ONE CARES 😵💫👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13