Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That you carla? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 all i can say is carla lawson needs a good scrub that minty bleep doesn’t get a wash and has banged everyone in the city, her 26 year old fella fucked her off becoz he had enough of her snide ways Crazy little coke head bum who’s sends her scrans back so she doesn’t have to pay the bill in restaurants. Alison is jay Mc new bird. Lovely girl, hope it works out for him coz carla rinsed him dry then fucked him off for her toy boy when the footy career dried up, now she’s in a council house in marion square with 4 kids 🤣🤣🫣🥴 jumpin on the back of anyone who is anyone 🥴 Cringe the way she is that far up gemma collins an tanya bardsleys ass her head is popping out of there neck.. carla if you are reading this please stop with the constant stories with the discounts NO ONE CARES 😵💫👋
So obviously you Amanda

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you know the reason why her and her daughter have fell out and unfollowed each other on social media?

Who’s Allison spill the tea
No this isnt Mandy but I’m a close source 😆😮💨 I can’t stand Carla she’s a horrible sly bleep who was all over my fella one night infront of me in town😡

No but i will find out ☕🐸 Debbie and Gill otoole’s younger sister that no one seems to know about 🙃 she’s a nice girl few kids they seem happy together her an carla know each other, but carla can’t say anything. She wanted to get with the lad Amanda is with knowing he used to be good mates with her ex Jay..(kids dad) no morals that big over grown ****** (BIG BONED) 🤠 🦴🦴 Mandy and robbie still follow each other 👀🤔 anyone else got onto that?

So obviously you Amanda
Nope.. I can’t stand carla tho and she doesn’t like me either. She was all over my fella one night infrony of my face, that’s what she about, will try get with anyone who has a bit about them i won’t go out with that firm anymore there all wrongans

Reactions: 8
No this isnt Mandy but I’m a close source 😆😮💨 I can’t stand Carla she’s a horrible sly bleep who was all over my fella one night infront of me in town😡

No but i will find out ☕🐸 Debbie and Gill otoole’s younger sister that no one seems to know about 🙃 she’s a nice girl few kids they seem happy together her an carla know each other, but carla can’t say anything. She wanted to get with the lad Amanda is with knowing he used to be good mates with her ex Jay..(kids dad) no morals that big over grown ****** (BIG BONED) 🤠 🦴🦴 Mandy and robbie still follow each other 👀🤔 anyone else got onto that?

Nope.. I can’t stand carla tho and she doesn’t like me either. She was all over my fella one night infrony of my face, that’s what she about, will try get with anyone who has a bit about them i won’t go out with that firm anymore there all wrongans
I see Gill is doing the travel MLM tragic excuse of a job, did she recruit you Amanda?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A close source it's you Amanda 😂 Amanda just admit it your a slag and your known for shagging everyone's fellas 😂😂😂 even if she does send her meals back in restaurants it's better than messaging them asking for freebies like you do... someone on here from taskers said you walked out with a cob on because you couldn't get free stuff haahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That you carla? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 all i can say is carla lawson needs a good scrub that minty bleep doesn’t get a wash and has banged everyone in the city, her 26 year old fella fucked her off becoz he had enough of her snide ways Crazy little coke head bum who’s sends her scrans back so she doesn’t have to pay the bill in restaurants. Alison is jay Mc new bird. Lovely girl, hope it works out for him coz carla rinsed him dry then fucked him off for her toy boy when the footy career dried up, now she’s in a council house in marion square with 4 kids 🤣🤣🫣🥴 jumpin on the back of anyone who is anyone 🥴 Cringe the way she is that far up gemma collins an tanya bardsleys ass her head is popping out of there neck.. carla if you are reading this please stop with the constant stories with the discounts NO ONE CARES 😵💫👋
Are there subtitles available for this? For those of us who are not pathetic, uneducated, middle aged gangster shagging whores for hire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Where’s she moved to?
Soz but I hate those trees, so tacky!!

Do we know why she’s fallen out with her own daughter yet?

Reactions: 3
Where’s she moved to?
Soz but I hate those trees, so tacky!!

Do we know why she’s fallen out with her own daughter yet?
She's probably embarrassed the way she carry on she just been engaged and now she's got another fella her mates fella that's prob his bunker what she's in I've seen more light in a bat cave 😂 let's be honest if your a young girl and your mum carrys on the way Amanda Harrington carry on you would disown her right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where she’s getting the money from? Someone on here said she’d been bankrupt once? What’s the tea on that situation?

Reactions: 3
6472FF57-A0B4-47D9-BADA-5DA5F6C59E49.png

So she’s going into business with gill and Alison? Isn’t Alison with Carla’s ex… no wonder they’ve fallen out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5