Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god they both have the worst dress sense ever!

Miss Lynn Poly is bloody orange, I thought the whole point of make up was to contour your features not make you look like a square? her face looks like bloody Kryten off red dwarf.

8-10 my arse!!

She’s flogging Hello Fresh as well now 🤣 how the mighty have fallen!!
Heavy contoured make up, curly blows and sequinned jumpsuits look dated to duck now. State of those pair

Reactions: 17
Now that Mand isn’t mates with Carla, watch out for MUA’s on rotation as she begs/blags them to do her makeup for free! Never the same one twice! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Mandy going hard on the zero fat and cook book promotion today showing us she’s not just a top travel agent 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that Mand isn’t mates with Carla, watch out for MUA’s on rotation as she begs/blags them to do her makeup for free! Never the same one twice! 🙄
How long have they been fell out for? Do you think it was Carla who shagged Paul Kelly behind his birds back 🤣

Reactions: 5
Snarler must be replying like Usain Bolt 🌩🦵 to all these brand events, she's been all round the country at them the past few weeks, and not a sight of Mandy there at all.

Do you think it was Carla who shagged Paul Kelly behind his birds back 🤣
Wonky said it was someone young 🤣 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No matter how much she puts on the bratz doll filter, this pic lives in my head rent free🤣🤣🤣
Legs as long as a sparrow,
A few people on here have seen her in person and say she looks nothing like her Instagram pics

Reactions: 2
She seems to be trying to get in with Naomi Ford. Always round at her salon, buying her Christmas presents etc. Naomi is just as desperate as Amanda and is associating with her because she was once known in Liverpool.

Reactions: 7