Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Danielle Lloyd is doing it 😂😂 it’ll be truff next Jetset with Olive… 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyman and his dog is doing it #sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even Danielle Lloyd is doing it 😂😂 it’ll be truff next Jetset with Olive… 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyman and his dog is doing it #sheep
Truffs doing nuskin on the sly have you not seen her trying to flog the collagen 🥴 although she’s that thick I wouldn’t be surprised if she joined this one next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All these Insta hoe’s will flog anything to keep the money rolling in. If people are buying into all this tit with the cost of living the way it is, then they are idiots and need to give their heads a wobble

Amanda Lynn Poly Harrington has clearly lost her cash cow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When will be people learn that these MLM things are a load of shite?!
I remember when the first ones started and everyone would know someone who was going to be a millionaire and give up their full time job because it’s so amazing. They never last long ha

• Haha
So she’s doing a b-rec lunn poly MLM with Gill O’Toole? Why? Anyone with a brain cell knows they are the biggest scam going. What’s the story with Gill these days btw? She’s always irritated me, she came to mine once and talked to me like tit. I was gonna kick off and then I remembered in scousewives she shared a bedroom with her sister… so I called her a bleep, laughed and walked off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These "influencers" are all turning to mlm coz no one is paying them like they would a few years ago. Shes thinking her huge following will help her make money, but no one is booking holidays with some girl who used to be on desperate scousewives. She's literally the last person I'd think of to book anything for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s duck all to do with booking holidays 🤣 you just need to make people think you’re a top travel agent who’s making a mint doing it when really they don’t even book any holidays and just sign up more and more fools to be part of their team.

• Sick
On Charlotte Dawface’s insta Mandy is a 12/14 but in pics posted by her she’s an 8!
She loves an edit! Embrace the tank life babe

• Haha
On Charlotte Dawface’s insta Mandy is a 12/14 but in pics posted by her she’s an 8!
She loves an edit! Embrace the tank life babe
She's stretched her legs until they look like window cleaner's ladders on her own stories, and has a waist the size of our cat's neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No matter how much she puts on the bratz doll filter, this pic lives in my head rent free🤣🤣🤣
Legs as long as a sparrow,
Omg. Did not recognise this person. She needs to learn to embrace her perfectly normal size. Joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god they both have the worst dress sense ever!

Miss Lynn Poly is bloody orange, I thought the whole point of make up was to contour your features not make you look like a square? her face looks like bloody Kryten off red dwarf.

8-10 my arse!!

She’s flogging Hello Fresh as well now 🤣 how the mighty have fallen!!

Look at her edits 😭

spiderlegs.png
Spiderlegs2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My god they both have the worst dress sense ever!

Miss Lynn Poly is bloody orange, I thought the whole point of make up was to contour your features not make you look like a square? her face looks like bloody Kryten off red dwarf.

8-10 my arse!!

She’s flogging Hello Fresh as well now 🤣 how the mighty have fallen!!
They look like they've dressed up for a showing of Mamma Mia!

• Haha
duck off she’s giving herself a Victoria’s Secret figure when really she looks a short stumpy show

• Haha
Reactions: 8