Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lool - her house on google streetview is blocked out- as if she was an A-list celeb. Nobody cares about your dumpster house, alysso. Yes, alysso, because her face looks like an unattractive man. If I was her, I'd ditch some of those Hermes bags and start looking for a good plastic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lool - her house on google streetview is blocked out- as if she was an A-list celeb. Nobody cares about your dumpster house, alysso. Yes, alysso, because her face looks like an unattractive man. If I was her, I'd ditch some of those Hermes bags and start looking for a good plastic surgeon.
Well, I think we should all give another huge THANK YOU to the poster who provided the link so we could see with our eyes the absolute DUMP of a home her dog pees (and likely poops) in. You can take Hermes out of a dumpy house, but you can never take the dumpy house out of Hermes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Alyssa is the queen of putting lipstick on a pig. The outdoor furniture saga. Girl, #1 skip the furniture and move. #2, you can’t afford something for your house that certainly cost less than a Hermes bag? Maybe rework those priorities.

She’s clearly baiting West Elm or RH to gift her outdoor furniture, but where is she going to put it? I’m not sure I’ve seen either brand showcase beat up chain link fences in backyards, but maybe that’s the vibe now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alyssa is the queen of putting lipstick on a pig. The outdoor furniture saga. Girl, #1 skip the furniture and move. #2, you can’t afford something for your house that certainly cost less than a Hermes bag? Maybe rework those priorities.

She’s clearly baiting West Elm or RH to gift her outdoor furniture, but where is she going to put it? I’m not sure I’ve seen either brand showcase beat up chain link fences in backyards, but maybe that’s the vibe now?
I mean, the fence is “vintage” and “minimal” we she claims is part of her “aesthetic.” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but being a fellow Asian those frames just so not fit our wider fat nose lol!

Two new pairs of Chanel sunglasses to squeeze her nose into (didn’t she just buy near identical Celine ones?)

Girly is in DESPERATE need of some blotting papers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed the Theory posts are a lot brighter than her normal pics... I bet the Theory team saw her other collabs where you can hardly see the product in the dark, and made her up the brightness lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching Christine Le’s latest vlog and she mentioned that she will be in Italy for a month, in a month and a half’s time. Maybe Alyssa and Marco’s wedding will be during this time 🤔

she also mentioned that she and Brandon will be looking at venues over there, will be interested to compare the two if both couples end up getting married over there 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed that too and thought it was weird Christine also wants to get married in Italy. There are other countries! Or how about getting married in your hometown? These influencers either copy each other or try to outdo one another.

Also, this is my first post on tattle and I only made an account to say that I HATE when Alyssa hangs out with Cassie. Their personalities do not match. Alyssa acts so fake and fangirls over Cassie. It’s so cringey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed that too and thought it was weird Christine also wants to get married in Italy. There are other countries! Or how about getting married in your hometown? These influencers either copy each other or try to outdo one another.

Also, this is my first post on tattle and I only made an account to say that I HATE when Alyssa hangs out with Cassie. Their personalities do not match. Alyssa acts so fake and fangirls over Cassie. It’s so cringey.
I concur. Cassie is OTT but authentic to who she’s always been on socials. Alyssa is hard to watch when she’s with someone who has a completely different energy level, aesthetic, and overall vibe to her. It’s painful watching her try to be cool. She’s so bland and dull. Idk how Cassie does it.

Reactions: 9
I concur. Cassie is OTT but authentic to who she’s always been on socials. Alyssa is hard to watch when she’s with someone who has a completely different energy level, aesthetic, and overall vibe to her. It’s painful watching her try to be cool. She’s so bland and dull. Idk how Cassie does it.
Cassie does it because she’s new to NYC and needs Alyssa’s contacts. They’re all opportunists. Anything for that free hookup.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her face is so off?? Something just doesn’t look right ??
It's makeup. She's conturing, and making her face look distorted just like Khloe Kardashian. I imagine she's trying to sort out her makeup for her wedding bc she will try to save by not paying someone to do her makeup in Italy.

I feel so badly for people who feel the need to reshape their face to fit societal norms. How can you be a proud Filipino and embarrassed of your nose or the roundness of your face? All the Hermes in the world can't help what's going on inside. It's sad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.