Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1427105
so a new Bottega for a NAP ad?
Didnt realize this dress is a Zimmerman (on her lol) and this espadrille is looking so uncomfy!
I’m shocked Zimmerman even makes her size 🤭

Watching the favourites video and I simply cannot. Greasy glam and pyjamas? Also lol at those Celine glasses holding on for dear life 😅 her big head will stretch those frames out in no time

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1434777

Also known as the 'entry level Cartier stack'.
ROFL! Exactly! That pre-owned, banged up tank she bought with credit from TRR. Honestly, she is so ridiculous. To have your entire life so wrapped up in pics for IG. Girl, bye. Manifest a self esteem that is strong based on how you feel about yourself vs THINGS or the perception others have of you based on your fake-reality IG pics. Manifest that feeling when you've worked hard and are proud of yourself. Manifest a life in which you stop pretending your bougie UES and are OK with it.

Reactions: 14
They’re not even going to have a maid of honor/best man. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Was she ever part of the wedding entourage that she has attended?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Most influencers want to make sure that they are the sole focus (or at least an obvious leading lady) in all their videos or pictures. Edging out bridesmaids and groomsmen means that no one can compete for our attention.

Also, what if the bridesmaids are hotter than the bride?
Frumpy Lenore would never allow that.

Alyssa is a classic mean girl.
She tries to butter up Cassie Thorpe, and snubs Allysha Yung, Christine Le and her wedding planner Paulina Corvi.

Reactions: 4
C4209837-9187-48D5-A1FF-9DA9999F3838.jpeg

Looks like she’s trying to establish a new trio and SA.
Just watch her ditch the others gradually.

She looks quite frumpy. Not looking luxe at all.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1449555

Looks like she’s trying to establish a new trio and SA.
Just watch her ditch the others gradually.

She looks quite frumpy. Not looking luxe at all.
They’re all frumpy. KarenBritChick drives me insane with her oversized, ill-fitted, “I’m hardcore street style” trying WAY too hard looks now always paired w a structured Hermes bag?! She deserves a thread on here. They’re all just not what I’m looking for on the UES.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alyssa needs a stylist lol this oversized clothing makes her look so lola 😂 not even an auntie

• Haha
So did Paulina drop her for the wedding? 😂 reddit says that her house is located in a poorer area in NJ 🤣🤣 miss UES wannabe posting million dollar homes

Reactions: 4
They’re all frumpy. KarenBritChick drives me insane with her oversized, ill-fitted, “I’m hardcore street style” trying WAY too hard looks now always paired w a structured Hermes bag?! She deserves a thread on here. They’re all just not what I’m looking for on the UES.
I'd join a thread on Karenbritchick! I find it super weird how frequently she refers to herself in the third person.

I'm shocked at how...unremarkable Alyssa looks now. When I first found her a few years ago, she was much thinner and had shorter hair. I didn't recognize her at all when I recently came across her in one of Cassie's videos.

Should've done a sponsored deal for buy 1 get 1 free nose job from a korean clinic instead of lasik 😂

• Haha
Alyssa is cleaning the streets of NYC again courtesy of a freebie maxi dress from NAP. You’d think she could afford tailoring on handouts.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.