Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D71137B0-9C2B-45F6-A835-A39F81C8E5B4.png
Yikes that nose contour.. couldn't be bothered to blend it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wonder what her new H bag will be as she got another message from her SA hence the selling of the bags she doesn't use. Idk why she even bought that rimowa when she uses her away more 🤣

How many damn slouch coats and other coats did she really need? She got most of them via credits from Aritzia lol if not all those coats and ofc she sold for profit 🤮

Reactions: 4
Wonder what her new H bag will be as she got another message from her SA hence the selling of the bags she doesn't use. Idk why she even bought that rimowa when she uses her away more 🤣

How many damn slouch coats and other coats did she really need? She got most of them via credits from Aritzia lol if not all those coats and ofc she sold for profit 🤮
Mini Kelly for sure.

Reactions: 1
Okay, call me crazy. I just went through her shop account and I like all of her old Fall/Winter outfits with the slouch coats, beanie, and white sneakers. She is selling all of her coats including the Max Mara one.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay, call me crazy. I just went through her shop account and I like all of her old Fall/Winter outfits with the slouch coats, beanie, and white sneakers. She is selling all of her coats including the Max Mara one.
I do too i have slouch coat and mm coat. But I don't have 10 slouch coats 🤣 how many coats does she need to sell in order to buy that H? I wonder if she's gonna sell more bags just to fund that new one

Reactions: 4
Made a tattle life account just to post this but she’s selling her Balmain blazer too?! Didn’t she once claim that she would never sell it and that it’s “a forever staple” or something?? Is she really THAT desperate for another Hermès bag? How disappointing…

Either that or she’s scrambling for wedding funds, which is just as disappointing in itself when she had all this time to save…

Reactions: 9
How embarrassing that she posts it too? Like tell me you can’t afford your shopping addiction without telling me.

It definitely is a pattern of a trip to Hermes followed by a desperate sell-off, I counted USD5,500 not including the Balmain if any of our American friends know the Hermes RRP’s in USD 😂

Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for making the thread! I know I was one of the requesters for this but life has been crazy the past month… anyhow one of the first red flags for me was when she said she bought herself a chanel bag as a grad present to herself. Ya right how many 20 somethings can afford that right after grad. She constantly goes on about being self made when it’s obvious her family has money and her fiancé makes bank as an engineer. Thoughts?
Not going to lie:
I am surprised to see a few threads about this young lady. At the beginning I enjoyed her vlogs (when covid started) but lately she only cares about high end shopping all the time. When I watched the video she said she gifted herself a Chanel bag as a grad present I was like "aja... yeah mommy did it? I suspected right away she came from privilege. But then she said she saved a lot of "paychecks" but she does not said where she was working. Yesterday I was looking for her very old content and she DELETED everything. She only recognizes her new persona and it is ashamed of her old self. Like what? are you ashamed of evolving? That is the best part of life! When you can document your level up journey as a person (not strictly related to money) and see your progress in life is a good feeling. Since yesterday I became suspicious of her being a rich kid saying she works hard (very hollywood).

Well, I was right. Now I am going to patiently read all the threads dedicated to her and maybe her rich exclusive friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, I was super jealous of her trip to France- it is my dream vacation spot since I was like a kid, and I really can't afford it because I'm from a 3rd world country, and we need a lot of money to prove that we aren't gonna stay in OECD countries for long. Our passports are weak, and you usually need around $4,000.00 in estimation to show to the embassy we can go there.

I had save up money for a long time to travel to Europe as my graduation gift to myself in 2019, had the plan in 2020- when CoVid fucked us all over. I've depleted almost 80% of that trip money, for all kinds of expenses. Now, I also wanted to kickstart my luxury collection as well- bags, shoes, cars, but I'm stuck in a part time job, and the luxury market has been so unforgiving that I don't think I'll be able to even get one bag. I even wanted Hermes bags too. 😂

She's super lucky she can be able to do all these things, but I just felt really frustrated with my life right now. The rest of the world is opening up, but I don't think it will be easy for us young graduates who don't have a lot of experience. I don't even know if I'll get my dreams fulfilled- but seeing other influencers being unaffected within the pandemic makes me wish I was part of them.
As a Filipino like them, I can see imposter syndrome run in our culture very deeply. We don't really have a sense of identity, colonization has fucked us up. For example, when the newest iPhone 13 models hit the shelves, a lot of my friends / colleagues / acquaintances got into the store and get from Apple official resellers. As much as I want to, I can't, since I pay all my grad school fees.

Alyssa gives me the impression of my high school bullies you know: those witches who pick on you on absolutely everything.

Our culture is built on flex culture. We always want to get the best tit at everything, so it's not a surprise that these 2 are doing the same. Just trying to live this boring, monotone beige life, while in massive debt (definitely).

How can they balance all their finances? A car on lease, a house on mortgage plus Alyssa's mindless spending always boggle me. I don't like this at all, but it seems that her parents give her money. Filipino parents will do that.

--
Right now, with the advent of luxury culture, I have seen women fall in line of the LV store here, and just buy, buy, buy. Sometimes, I run jealous of these people, they can really spend money like water. I just wanna have their level of financial stability, you know? I'm so tired of hopping from part time job to another since CoVid-19 fucked all my job prospects.

Just watching all these influencers has given this sense of urgency to do well in life, but then again, I can't really risk my integrity for this kind of life you know? I feel so much FOMO with this influencers, I feel missing out on shopping in Chanel, getting your first designer handbag after college, just travel with no limits and the like.
Maybe you should limit what you see on social media.
I do that on a daily basis.
I know my doses and when I feel I have had enough I just switch to documentaries and intellectual stuff or just go and read a book. I can relate to you. I live in Puerto Rico and money does not comes easy on here neither. We are like Cuba and Domincan Republic in many senses. Of course, United States of America territory... Oh God! Don't let me even start with politics... USA is the reason Puerto Rico is a 3rd world country when we had the potential to be a great independent nation!
But overall, my point is that I can relate to your struggles. No promo intended but you can read my blog and how I manage to make the most of living in Puerto Rico. Gorgeous nation, I love the nature and the simple rural life, but when it comes to money and GOOD PROFESSIONAL job opportunities it truly sucks.

PD: Have you tried investing? it worked for me. I made some decent money with trading. I was about to go crazy with that money but I held my horses back and now my focus is to keep investing and saving for a retirement plan. If I don't even own a house yet, why does I want to have a Chanel bag? My Chanel day will come some day! My Paris, Alaska, Ireland trips will come someday! I bought 2 pre-loved bags (Prada & Tory Burch) and I love them. I have others as well but they were Christmas gifts from my husband and they are pre-loved too. No shame on that.

Hang in there! Your time will come. Keep moving forward! ♥

Reactions: 1
Made a tattle life account just to post this but she’s selling her Balmain blazer too?! Didn’t she once claim that she would never sell it and that it’s “a forever staple” or something?? Is she really THAT desperate for another Hermès bag? How disappointing…

Either that or she’s scrambling for wedding funds, which is just as disappointing in itself when she had all this time to save…
And she got that FOR FREE courtesy of that tacky SA she works with at Bergdorf and a little partnership they did. Don’t ever click a link for any of these fools. Alyssa is doing what’s she’s always done: rob Peter to pay Paul. She cannot afford that lux life her IG wants you to believe so it’s selling all the freebies to fund, for sure, the Mini Kelly coming her way from Hermes in the Meatpacking District.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont know if any of you guys keep up with Purseonfleek on YT, she recently posted a video ab Hermes banning her for reselling a lipstick and a GP. (it’s an hour of nonsense that I surprisingly watched bc I liked the tea) anyway, she got banned for reselling and she knows ppl that bought off the other sites and resold those items and H got a hole of it and they got banned too. With her status as an influencer and her talking ab selling her B35 and Kelly, it’s bound to come back to the H HR office 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont know if any of you guys keep up with Purseonfleek on YT, she recently posted a video ab Hermes banning her for reselling a lipstick and a GP. (it’s an hour of nonsense that I surprisingly watched bc I liked the tea) anyway, she got banned for reselling and she knows ppl that bought off the other sites and resold those items and H got a hole of it and they got banned too. With her status as an influencer and her talking ab selling her B35 and Kelly, it’s bound to come back to the H HR office 👀👀
Heheh I love the tea as well.
Tbh, just from her eBay account selling Hermes ribbons, boxes and a few fake goods, Purseonfleek deserved to be banned. She is so salty about it, you can see from the vid, she is seething inside but tried to make light of the (2nd) letter and banning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hermes only cares if you resell items you’ve bought in store. Lazy Lanore’s B35 and K32 were freebies from Rebag - the WORST resale website. So v on trend for Alyssa. Push a retailer/brand who gifted her items of course never disclosing they were fully gifted, tell ppl you can’t live without the items and then 6 months later sell them to fund items you actually have to purchase with actual dollars and cents.

Heheh I love the tea as well.
Tbh, just from her eBay account selling Hermes ribbons, boxes and a few fake goods, Purseonfleek deserved to be banned. She is so salty about it, you can see from the vid, she is seething inside but tried to make light of the (2nd) letter and banning.
Mel is like 99% of current Hermes clients. She buys because it makes her feel like she’s a part of an elite, wealthy club. Sound familiar? I hesitated remarking about Mel on Alyssa’s thread, but it’s v similar. The only difference is Alyssa found a Hermes SA who has to feel some kind of connection to Alyssa to hook her up like this. Old parents? Tired relationship? No friends?

Right on schedule, after the selling spree
Obvs a mini Kelly in black or gold. I have some friends losing their minds bc they can’t get a single offer, and this chav gets whatever she wants, whenever. I feel for the people who want a quota bag from Hermes who don’t have the same luck, but I also don’t understand the draw. It’s only popular bc of the name.

Hermes only cares if you resell items you’ve bought in store. Lazy Lanore’s B35 and K32 were freebies from Rebag - the WORST resale website. So v on trend for Alyssa. Push a retailer/brand who gifted her items of course never disclosing they were fully gifted, tell ppl you can’t live without the items and then 6 months later sell them to fund items you actually have to purchase with actual dollars and cents.

Mel is like 99% of current Hermes clients. She buys because it makes her feel like she’s a part of an elite, wealthy club. Sound familiar? I hesitated remarking about Mel on Alyssa’s thread, but it’s v similar. The only difference is Alyssa found a Hermes SA who has to feel some kind of connection to Alyssa to hook her up like this. Old parents? Tired relationship? No friends?

Obvs a mini Kelly in black or gold. I have some friends losing their minds bc they can’t get a single offer, and this chav gets whatever she wants, whenever. I feel for the people who want a quota bag from Hermes who don’t have the same luck, but I also don’t understand the draw. It’s only popular bc of the name.
PS - My favorite part of the Hermes box IG store is that it was followed by a story of cutting boards from HomeGoods. I may be alone here but Hermes has always been an aspirational brand, one carried by the RICH, not the chavs looking for a bargain at HomeGoods.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.