Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those beg posts for her backyard “renovation” to end up looking like... that 😐
Her design degree really wasn’t worth the paper it was printed on 😅

And her pre-wedding party is just nibbles and one course of DIY pizza? She’s quite a scab if she’s not spending on herself 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All those beg posts for her backyard “renovation” to end up looking like... that 😐

And her pre-wedding party is just nibbles and one course of DIY pizza? She’s quite a scab if she’s not spending on herself 🤭
she probably used the food money for that 'brand new' B25 Gold GHW

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

This is so embarrassing 😳

With the money spent on clothes and bags she could easily do so much better. Not only for her guests but for her house in general. Imagine what she could do with over 50k in housing renovation. This girl is a 🤡

Reactions: 10
Another B30 in-store offer for Alyssa while her house continues to look like a place where no one in their right mind would be dropping $12K on a single handbag purchase much less many.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't know adding stones to her dead backyard is all she learned from so many years of Interior Design 🤣

It's giving baby gender announcement as opposed to yard launch. Her hair, her dress... surprised she didn't have her sunglasses stuck on her nose this time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hermes needs influencers like Alyssa Lenore!

Ideally & officially, Hermes wants to be associated with two types of customers. 1. conventional elites (first ladies, politicians, executives, celebrities, supermodels) and 2. established and indie artists that could bring the cool factor and freshen the brand.

The real housewives, the Kardashians, etc. can also legitimately afford Hermes goods, but do bring down the brand with tacky, over-the-top behavior. Hermes tolerates them as these people bring exposure to bags that serve as status symbols.

Then, there are people that just hoard Hermes bags indiscriminately: Rosmah Mansor, Jamie Chua come to mind. But I don't think Hermes likes them.

OK, the people above are effectively the 1%. And if Hermes only serves these people (with their supposedly durable goods), they would have 3 stores in France tops.

The key is to lure 99% of the population to buy a bag. I do not qualify for a loan for a super yacht, lavish estate or sports car, but slowly saving up $30K for a Hermes bag is possible. Amassing 2 or 20 million dollars would not be realistic for most of us.

Hermes knows that. And unofficially, it's crucial that these "relatable influencers" convince us to treat ourselves with over-priced luxury items, no matter what income brackets we are in.

Luxury brands want people like Alyssa Lenore to normalize this kind of consumer behavior. Hey, if Alyssa Lenore can live in a $375K home and parade around with her designer goods, why can't I?! My house is nicer than hers!

That got me for a time, and I ordered some outrageously expensive cashmere sweaters from net-a-porter ($2K each, on sale for $1K). When I received them, I didn't think they were worth it. I returned them and felt better.

I guess that's why influencers like Alyssa Lenore can skip the quota game and buy bags directly from Hermes shops in New York. She can drum up interest so that we will line up, spend $15K on accessories that otherwise will be unsold merchandise and another $15K on a bag that might not even suit us.

PS: I read somewhere that Hermes shops in France would prioritize selling bags to French women that fit a certain image. Other customers will obviously have to play the quota or lottery appointment game, and that includes frumpy Lenore.

Reactions: 4
Didn't know adding stones to her dead backyard is all she learned from so many years of Interior Design 🤣

It's giving baby gender announcement as opposed to yard launch. Her hair, her dress... surprised she didn't have her sunglasses stuck on her nose this time
Yes 100%! That frumpy white dress did nothing for her, she looked more matronly than bridal. I guess it is a delicate balance when it is only a povvo party in your backyard, but she had invited Christine and Brandon so it wasn’t just a low-key event for their more humble family members

She was going on about this “renovation” for months too, and this is the best she could come up with. Armchairs all facing each other with nothing in the middle and not a cushion in sight to make those hard wooden chairs more comfortable for her guests 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wonder if it's a yard launch excuse to have some sort of bridal party because she ain't have bachelorette 🤣 that birkin really got priority over her yard nor her own bridal party. Oh I forgot she only has influencer friends that don't even seem to enjoy hanging out with her. All her real friends left her long time ago after she kept asking for money to buy luxe items 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having followed this thread for months, finally decided to create an account and post my 2cents. I used to enjoy Alyssa content, especially as I sort of found her from the financial diet you tube. It’s a great entertaining channel btw related to money management, public opinion, commentary on society, etc.
I thought she was a realistic reasonable person. Clearly not after the last year extravaganza of binging and purging. Which is exactly like bulimic btw but with shopping. Having seen her house and what she prioritises her money on, it’s just ridiculous. She could of upsized/ renovated four times over with the “In store” Hermes purchased. Let’s not forget all the other things she’s buys. All this buying yet none of it makes her happy, hence the constant re-selling of stuff.
She is not the only influencer who does this, one by one nearly every person I’ve followed goes into this vicious cycle of acquiring tit and they then try to flog it off. Champagne taste with a beer budget as my Dad used to say. Very interested to see what her wedding will be like, and if all those “peloton” classes were worth the effort!

Reactions: 9
Also the fact you have to throw your own wedding party before your wedding, just tells you no one really gives a tit about you!

• Sad
Having followed this thread for months, finally decided to create an account and post my 2cents. I used to enjoy Alyssa content, especially as I sort of found her from the financial diet you tube. It’s a great entertaining channel btw related to money management, public opinion, commentary on society, etc.
I thought she was a realistic reasonable person. Clearly not after the last year extravaganza of binging and purging. Which is exactly like bulimic btw but with shopping. Having seen her house and what she prioritises her money on, it’s just ridiculous. She could of upsized/ renovated four times over with the “In store” Hermes purchased. Let’s not forget all the other things she’s buys. All this buying yet none of it makes her happy, hence the constant re-selling of stuff.
She is not the only influencer who does this, one by one nearly every person I’ve followed goes into this vicious cycle of acquiring tit and they then try to flog it off. Champagne taste with a beer budget as my Dad used to say. Very interested to see what her wedding will be like, and if all those “peloton” classes were worth the effort!
“peloton” classes only work when your food intake is also in check... from what I’ve seen idk that hers is. But maybe the wedding has inspired her to eat healthier!

Reactions: 2
Lol how did you find Alyssa from TFD? Just curious.

lol I actually thought the commenter is someone who works for TFD and wanted to put in a plug on the thread. I’m assuming a video from Alyssa popped up in the person’s feed. Maybe that awesome video about how she put 5% down on a home? lol!

Hermes needs influencers like Alyssa Lenore!

Ideally & officially, Hermes wants to be associated with two types of customers. 1. conventional elites (first ladies, politicians, executives, celebrities, supermodels) and 2. established and indie artists that could bring the cool factor and freshen the brand.

The real housewives, the Kardashians, etc. can also legitimately afford Hermes goods, but do bring down the brand with tacky, over-the-top behavior. Hermes tolerates them as these people bring exposure to bags that serve as status symbols.

Then, there are people that just hoard Hermes bags indiscriminately: Rosmah Mansor, Jamie Chua come to mind. But I don't think Hermes likes them.

OK, the people above are effectively the 1%. And if Hermes only serves these people (with their supposedly durable goods), they would have 3 stores in France tops.

The key is to lure 99% of the population to buy a bag. I do not qualify for a loan for a super yacht, lavish estate or sports car, but slowly saving up $30K for a Hermes bag is possible. Amassing 2 or 20 million dollars would not be realistic for most of us.

Hermes knows that. And unofficially, it's crucial that these "relatable influencers" convince us to treat ourselves with over-priced luxury items, no matter what income brackets we are in.

Luxury brands want people like Alyssa Lenore to normalize this kind of consumer behavior. Hey, if Alyssa Lenore can live in a $375K home and parade around with her designer goods, why can't I?! My house is nicer than hers!

That got me for a time, and I ordered some outrageously expensive cashmere sweaters from net-a-porter ($2K each, on sale for $1K). When I received them, I didn't think they were worth it. I returned them and felt better.

I guess that's why influencers like Alyssa Lenore can skip the quota game and buy bags directly from Hermes shops in New York. She can drum up interest so that we will line up, spend $15K on accessories that otherwise will be unsold merchandise and another $15K on a bag that might not even suit us.

PS: I read somewhere that Hermes shops in France would prioritize selling bags to French women that fit a certain image. Other customers will obviously have to play the quota or lottery appointment game, and that includes frumpy Lenore.
You’re not wrong, but what you’re saying proves how sick and twisted these YT/IG used car saleswomen are. Sure, their followers fall for it and all of these massive corporations (and the influencers) reap the rewards, but at what cost? It’s all rather sick IMO. You need zero moral compass.

Reactions: 4
Either someone else mentioned her in the comments of one of their videos, or Insta. It was like three years ago. I’d be interested if both peoples are still affiliated with each other.
Nah not a plug for the channel, but it makes for a refreshing change from Hermes unboxings, or hauls.

“peloton” classes only work when your food intake is also in check... from what I’ve seen idk that hers is. But maybe the wedding has inspired her to eat healthier!
Agreed, but I think that would be hard if your are constantly eating out which she does. It’s not very healthy…

Reactions: 2
Either someone else mentioned her in the comments of one of their videos, or Insta. It was like three years ago. I’d be interested if both peoples are still affiliated with each other.
Nah not a plug for the channel, but it makes for a refreshing change from Hermes unboxings, or hauls.

Agreed, but I think that would be hard if your are constantly eating out which she does. It’s not very healthy…
I agree, TFD has a lot of great content but Chelsea is a so full of herself and a bit full of BS in the same way Alyssa and other influencers are. Do you know her parents FL place is in Palm Beach? Isn’t this the same Chelsea who says she grew up poor? Her “massive” debt in her early 20s was a $800/$900 debt on an Old Navy or GAP credit card? That’s it! And yet she’s amassed a following thinking “Her story is just like me!” except most of those ppl are swimming in college and credit debt. She’s misleading about her past to serve her profiteering, coupled w her ego and she’s a bit hard for me to watch. However, I love a lot of the women she brings in who have finance backgrounds. They’re great!

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.