Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So our girl is with Neiman Marcus for it's summer camp. All the guests are dressed chic and classy.

View attachment 1277333

And we have Alyssa in an....
athleisure set, gifted by Neiman Marcus.

View attachment 1277343

The cringe is higher than the Empire State Building!
At least it looks like whoever she works with an Neimans taught her the need to tailor her pants. I often think she’s trying to emulate an Olsen, but then I remember she just has zero style and Aritzia clothes are meant to clean the floors of NYC.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shoes look like it's from Skechers 😅. For someone who loves beige aesthetic, why did she get shoes with orange lining? Is this gifted?
She definitely bought them for Marco, and of course they have to flex the Hermes orange so everyone knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_20220520_072916.jpg

I was chilling this morning, looked at the hashtag #campneimans and look at the photos.

Most of the attendees made their first photo of the grid their chic outfits, and our girl Alyssa used a bedroom photo as her first photo.

💀

Screenshot_2022-05-20-07-34-27-26_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Thank God she looks okay.

All of the bloggers with her look really stunning and chic whereas our home girls look is a failed attempt in that k-drama female lead.

Girl, wearing white all the time is not a personality trait!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cannot believe it’s come to this. Sure, having models and actresses model everything is unrealistic but I do not get any aspirational vibes from anyone at that “camp”.

• Heart
I just cannot believe it’s come to this. Sure, having models and actresses model everything is unrealistic but I do not get any aspirational vibes from anyone at that “camp”.
the only aspirational person out there is highlowluxxe(the one in blue) she actually built her brand from the ground up while working a 9-5 then became a fulltime content creator

I love watching Lois You’s videos. Love her personality and style! But I’m curious how she affords her possessions. I mean how does she just casually walk around her Cartier arm stack?!

I would love to start a thread on her mainly out of curiosity what others think.
Watching her videos more and more, I honestly think she’s just living out of her means to maintain a certain lifestyle. It doesn’t seem like she comes from a wealthy background nor do I think she ever really had a career either. A lot of Asian women do choose to live out of their means to give off a certain image or look. Alyssa, Lois, they’re all great examples.

Reactions: 10
thread ideas

Alyssa Lenore #2: Has collected Hermes, but her townhouse is a mess!
Alyssa Lenore #2: Wedding's in Italy, her accounting sheets won't tally!

Alyssa Lenore #2: On the couch watching Netflix, too lazy for her life to be fixed

I hate when influencers stack Cartiers on top of each other. It's so tacky
okay i don't have a creative/punny title to add, but after lurking this tattle for months i finally made an account just to say that the new thread has to be something about how she lets her dog pee in the shower. i will never get over this!!! i've always given her the benefit of the doubt because we're all human, but i can't believe 1. she does that 2. she thought that it was something ok to be shared with the world!!?!??!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Watching her videos more and more, I honestly think she’s just living out of her means to maintain a certain lifestyle. It doesn’t seem like she comes from a wealthy background nor do I think she ever really had a career either. A lot of Asian women do choose to live out of their means to give off a certain image or look. Alyssa, Lois, they’re all great examples.
Your assessment doesn’t seem off to me. The longer I’ve watched the growth of the everyday gal influencer, the more I’ve realized you either have to be a money-hungry hustler, have generational wealth or a spouse with generational wealth to underwrite the bulk of their everyday expenses (homes, cars, kids education, etc) to keep up the home renovations, new cars, lux purchases, etc. Alyssa has none of those, so I think we’ve seen her peak.

Your assessment doesn’t seem off to me. The longer I’ve watched the growth of the everyday gal influencer, the more I’ve realized you either have to be a money-hungry hustler, have generational wealth or a spouse with generational wealth to underwrite the bulk of their everyday expenses (homes, cars, kids education, etc) to keep up the home renovations, new cars, lux purchases, etc. Alyssa has none of those, so I think we’ve seen her peak.
I’m also Asian. Having lived in both the states and a few Asian countries (Japan, South Korea), it’s nothing surprising. People I know would go into debt just buying things to impress people. I knew a girl who was in debt for buying 6 iPhones one after the other on installment plans…because she also had to have the newest iPhone with the newest cases along with her bags and clothes. I also knew someone who acted as if they lived in a certain brand name apartment and lied about it on Instagram. In Asian countries, you want to look like you come from wealth and you don’t work hard for it…it’s admirable to be born with a silver spoon rather than having earned it yourself. A lot of people love to portray that “Daddy’s girl” “I don’t know any hardships” kind of life.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree. I watched her Singapore vlog out of curiosity as I lived there for a couple of years. I might be overgeneralizing, but she took economy class, and within a few minutes of the vlog she marketed Mejuri (what's new :rolleyes:). Singapore has a great foodie/hawker center culture, which she did go to a few times but she mostly showcased upscale restaurants which I find disappointing. I do think she and Alyssa are birds of the same feather. I would love to join if she has a thread.

I agree. I watched her Singapore vlog out of curiosity as I lived there for a couple of years. I might be overgeneralizing, but she took economy class, and within a few minutes of the vlog she marketed Mejuri (what's new :rolleyes:). Singapore has a great foodie/hawker center culture, which she did go to a few times but she mostly showcased upscale restaurants which I find disappointing. I do think she and Alyssa are birds of the same feather. I would love to join if she has a thread.
yeah, i cannot imagine traveling for such an extended period of time in economy especially when you wear more than 10k worth of jewelry on your arm. It’s quite bizarre to me. I can understand priorities might be different, but it’s a bit difficult to take someone seriously when luxury goods is all they know and care about. She pronounces things and brand names like a true valley girl too. i think she went to some gala a while ago, and she awkwardly styled her Kelly 25 with a long black gown style dress…it’d be a different story if it were a mini Kelly (Kelly 20)..but why not a good ol’ clutch? or just any other event-appropriate evening bag? the look was very awkward. it was distasteful and very obvious she just wanted to flaunt the Kelly 25. I cringed when I saw that. Fashion is always all about the appropriate time and place.

i used to enjoy her content, but it’s becoming like Alyssa’s content. Boring, bland, and shallow.

I really think these it would do these American “luxe” fashion vloggers some good if they studied the brands they covet so much and actually knew a little something about the brands…Most of these vloggers just grab anything that makes them look like some sort of wannabe socialite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else absolutely shocked Alyssa has been able to survive a few days without Marco? They’re normally attached at the hip. Hopefully her therapist is on speed dial.

Reactions: 2
I really think these it would do these American “luxe” fashion vloggers some good if they studied the brands they covet so much and actually knew a little something about the brands…Most of these vloggers just grab anything that makes them look like some sort of wannabe socialite.
this is so true of Alyssa! You can see it in the Sotheby’s vlogs where she has nothing intelligent to say about the items she is being shown, and she knows nothing of Hermes heritage or the leathers and styles that she is buying. She’s just a grabby little label bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1279732

I was chilling this morning, looked at the hashtag #campneimans and look at the photos.

Most of the attendees made their first photo of the grid their chic outfits, and our girl Alyssa used a bedroom photo as her first photo.

💀

View attachment 1279733

All of the bloggers with her look really stunning and chic whereas our home girls look is a failed attempt in that k-drama female lead.

I’m glad she’s finally wearing a bag that isn’t Hermes. I have the exact same tote bag as her which I got for free from Neiman Marcus after buying a certain amount for perfumes. Are all her things, except her Hermes bags, gifted?

• Haha
Tbh, I like thegreylayers. She really took her time, she didn’t rush or gave into pressure of having “the lifestyle” of every influencer on social space rn. I remember the tea that she had a fallout w/ AL for wanting to borrow money to purchase some fendi keychain. Ridic. 😒

I don't really think this "tea" makes sense. Credit cards exist, there's no reason to borrow money for something so silly? The reality is that thegreylayers literally buys her followers and likes and has for years. That's probably why they had a falling out.

I think the influencers they chose are fairly boring...Lisa D NYC? unfollowed her ages ago....her cringe dancing and pretending she lives in NYC when she lives in New Jersey...not it

View attachment 1279732

💀

View attachment 1279733

Generally speaking I think her feed is much lazier now; just a bunch of dark moody shots of random objects and boring outfits :/

Last edited:
i actually found alyssa okay to watch if not boring but her bag collection has got so boring and her pictures are so dark so i've unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't really think this "tea" makes sense. Credit cards exist, there's no reason to borrow money for something so silly? The reality is that thegreylayers literally buys her followers and likes and has for years. That's probably why they had a falling out.

I think the influencers they chose are fairly boring...Lisa D NYC? unfollowed her ages ago....her cringe dancing and pretending she lives in NYC when she lives in New Jersey...not it

Generally speaking I think her feed is much lazier now; just a bunch of dark moody shots of random objects and boring outfits :/
Alyssa also pretends she lives in NYC when she actually lives in NJ too 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alyssa also pretends she lives in NYC when she actually lives in NJ too 🙊
I don't think that's a fair assessment. Alyssa grew up in Queens, which is in NYC. Alyssa does not hide that she lives in Jersey now. Lisa D NYC literally has NYC in her IG username and cosplays as a New Yorker despite being from bumfuck Pennsylvania

i actually found alyssa okay to watch if not boring but her bag collection has got so boring and her pictures are so dark so i've unfollowed
I think a lot of Instagrammers have gotten boring with this dark and boring aesthetic

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.