Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Lois You? She's friends with Michelle Choi and Alyssa Lenore. I couldn't find a thread on her which I understand as she has quite a way to go subscriber/follower wise...but what does everyone think about her?
I love watching Lois You’s videos. Love her personality and style! But I’m curious how she affords her possessions. I mean how does she just casually walk around her Cartier arm stack?!

I would love to start a thread on her mainly out of curiosity what others think.

Reactions: 6
thread ideas

Alyssa Lenore #2: Has collected Hermes, but her townhouse is a mess!
Alyssa Lenore #2: Wedding's in Italy, her accounting sheets won't tally!

Alyssa Lenore #2: On the couch watching Netflix, too lazy for her life to be fixed

I love watching Lois You’s videos. Love her personality and style! But I’m curious how she affords her possessions. I mean how does she just casually walk around her Cartier arm stack?!

I would love to start a thread on her mainly out of curiosity what others think.
I hate when influencers stack Cartiers on top of each other. It's so tacky

Reactions: 7
thread ideas

Alyssa Lenore #2: Has collected Hermes, but her townhouse is a mess!
Alyssa Lenore #2: Wedding's in Italy, her accounting sheets won't tally!

Alyssa Lenore #2: On the couch watching Netflix, too lazy for her life to be fixed

I hate when influencers stack Cartiers on top of each other. It's so tacky
Can we include something about her beige personality, beige aesthetic, beige house?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1272535

Ok no getting a dog is a RESPONSIBILITY. it’s like having a kid. the training that gets put into it. she needs to stop this and consider the fact that she has a ton of followers. this tit pisses me off. she doesnt even take her dog out to pee and poop, she uses the bathroom for gods sake. She leaves the dog with her fiance’s parents when she’s filming her useless vlogs in the city.
I cannot get over the thing with the dog

Reactions: 4
Alyssa is like all other IG/YT people. Little sections of the house looking cute for an IG pic while the rest of the house is a dumping ground. Cute pics of a dog then letting loose that same dog pees (and likely poops) in the shower. These are paid advertisers. It’s all fake.

Something is so fishy w Alyssa though. That house is small, in a blah area, towels/blankets on white chairs, house a mess
Manifesting a video/story of her walking her dog outside instead of being in a stroller in the mall 🤭 ffs shes such a sht dog owner and to think this was supposedly a trial before they have babies lol
I love her stories at the mall. Why do you fill a closet w Hermes when your life is going to the mall? She’ll eventually learn, she’ll sell all but one, but think of what could’ve been done learning the lesson sooner.

Screenshot_2022-05-18-12-29-37-89_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Girl if we haven't called you out for being that disgusting, you wouldn't clean your pigsty of a mess.

This just proves, that you read here.

Hi Alyssa!

• Heart
View attachment 1274972

Girl if we haven't called you out for being that disgusting, you wouldn't clean your pigsty of a mess.

Hi Alyssa!
I see the bar chairs dont have the blanket anymore 😂😂😂

I'm still waiting for a walking wade outside in the park or neighborhood story 😂😂😂 homegorl still prefers to make wade do his business in the washroom I see 🤢

• Haha
View attachment 1274972

Hi Alyssa!
What if…u guys…she just took this pic and the mess is on the left, right, behind this photo, in her upstairs hallway, and her messy ass office and she just wanted to portray that she ‘cleaned.’ like seriously…u gotta make an IG story about this tit when people that have their own places do this on a daily??

• Haha
Tbh, I like thegreylayers. She really took her time, she didn’t rush or gave into pressure of having “the lifestyle” of every influencer on social space rn. I remember the tea that she had a fallout w/ AL for wanting to borrow money to purchase some fendi keychain. Ridic. 😒

Tbh, I like thegreylayers. She really took her time, she didn’t rush or gave into pressure of having “the lifestyle” of every influencer on social space rn. I remember the tea that she had a fallout w/ AL for wanting to borrow money to purchase some fendi keychain. Ridic. 😒
Where can I find info about this incidence?

What if…u guys…she just took this pic and the mess is on the left, right, behind this photo, in her upstairs hallway, and her messy ass office and she just wanted to portray that she ‘cleaned.’ like seriously…u gotta make an IG story about this tit when people that have their own places do this on a daily??
To really get into conspiracy mode, what if this is an old picture and her place is still a messy dump 🤯

• Haha
Do you guys think we’ll ever get an updated handbag collection video ? She’s been mentioning it since last year….

Reactions: 4
Do you guys think we’ll ever get an updated handbag collection video ? She’s been mentioning it since last year….
Does anyone even want it? Oh wow, a closet full of neutral Chanel and Hermes bags. She’s sold nearly every other bag. That ugly green Lady Dior will be next on the chopping block since she’s clearly shopping w her Hermes SA to get a mini Kelly. She is such a snooze. I do not see why anyone would even watch her anymore.

So our girl is with Neiman Marcus for it's summer camp. All the guests are dressed chic and classy.

Screenshot_2022-05-19-10-15-53-98_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

And we have Alyssa in an....
athleisure set, gifted by Neiman Marcus.

Screenshot_2022-05-19-10-18-39-79_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

The cringe is higher than the Empire State Building!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's summer not fall 😂😂 miss thang's v self conscious abt her body and how she works so hard meditating on peloton 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.