Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that she wants the wedding in Italy but she should be alittle more flexible/ practical since the pandemic is still happening …But she should really think more practically about her parents; they don’t need to be flying around like that at their age especially her mother .The pandemic is still here, Europe is having cases( they are over the pandemic to be honest lol). I don’t get why she’s so insistent on this.

Reactions: 6
I get that she wants the wedding in Italy but she should be alittle more flexible/ practical since the pandemic is still happening …But she should really think more practically about her parents; they don’t need to be flying around like that at their age especially her mother .The pandemic is still here, Europe is having cases( they are over the pandemic to be honest lol). I don’t get why she’s so insistent on this.
Bc how else can she portray old money vibes other than an italian wedding 😂💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Guys, I really think Alyssa is trying to get sponsored by "better help" (https://www.betterhelp.com).
They have sponsored ellenvlora, Kelly Stamps and a lot of other people.
It's a calculated move.
That is so lame. If she thinks she needs psychological help, she should spend her own money to get help. Imho, getting a sponsorship for your mental health issues with consumerism, low self esteem, financial instability, and other insecurities/areas for professional help just play into her issues with consumerism, low self esteem, and financial instability. 🫠Make this make sense.

She’s so disgusting 🤮 she will be begging for a sponsored cleaner next
Wow. She should be embarrassed to post that. It’s not cute or “aesthetic” to be a slob.

Reactions: 5
I would understand if she has like, 3 kids. But she lives only with Marco and her parents! That's 4 adults!

I would think, as disgusting as this might sound, that her mom is the only person in this household who can tidy up.

I would understand if she has like, 3 kids. But she lives only with Marco and her parents! That's 4 adults!

I would think, as disgusting as this might sound, that her mom is the only person in this household who can tidy up.
That house is so small. They should’ve renovated the basement so they had room to spread out.

The towels in the kitchen chairs is what gave me the biggest belly laugh. They’re filthy pigs who cannot keep their home clean. That doesn’t bode well for her Hermes collection. lol!

That house is so small. They should’ve renovated the basement so they had room to spread out.

The towels in the kitchen chairs is what gave me the biggest belly laugh. They’re filthy pigs who cannot keep their home clean. That doesn’t bode well for her Hermes collection. lol!
No wonder Alyssa dreams of owning a $50M home in New Jersey / Long Island. She thinks she's going to live out her K-drama fantasy with that rich-heiress aesthetic she so dreams. Most couples their age dream of owning their own house.

Reactions: 6
The woman still has student loan debt, can't afford her own wedding, stretched herself thin for a mortgage and is online posting things like that? 💀
Wait, do we know this from something she has posted? I find myself scratching my head as to how she has all these Hermes bags and a house, but to be buying a 10K+ bag when you're still paying off student loan debts is weird....

I found this pic very interesting. Do they keep those blankets on the chairs when they're in use then? That's more functional than aesthetic, but why get light-colored aesthetic seating in that case? Same concept with their couch. They had a white couch that they switched over for the black couch and that now looks completely random and out of place in their white/beige home. Also, I am not sure if their dog sheds but black was an equally bad idea if it does lol

I am so fascinated by people's homes who seem to exist for aesthetics only rather than function. Surely there is some blend between the two that is actually realistic?

One thing that I think is actually quite crazy about many of these bloggers is how they switch out and sell their bags. They go from recommending a certain bag and saying it's so great to saying they sold it because xyz. The reason they sell, partially, is also to keep up with the Joneses and the latest social media trends, to be top posts for the latest hashtags or reposted because they're trendy. It makes me question how much anyone genuinely likes anything anymore. I'm put off by bloggers like Alyssa Lenore and Je Suis Lou buying a bunch of Hermes all of a sudden. It doesn't seem special or wonderful, it's almost like fast fashion level shopping

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason why I started watching her vids few years ago is because she was so practical with her collection. She scored chanel bags for 2K on the preloved market and she urged people that watch her vids to shop preloved bc you can get high end brands by not breaking the bank. I also loved how she sold her bags to make room for new ones & tbh I thought that was smart bc why would you hold onto something that’s just gonna be sitting in the closet unused.

Fast forward to now…this girl is buying handbags left and right. She’s trying to curate a collection that people who are into handbags are trying to curate for years and she’s done that in less than a year. I remember her Paris vid her with fiance and how she got an appt but left with nothing and made a 180 and did an unboxing of her b35 that she got from the realreal or whatever. To viewers, it almost felt like ‘since I didnt get a bag from the H store in Paris, i’m gonna make myself feel better and portray that i’m bougie.’

I don’t understand her need to brag when 1) she really hasn’t even done that much (well I’ll give a bonus point for cleaning the pig sty she calls an office) and 2) most people do this while working at least 37 hours a week ???

she is truly insufferable
She really is. And I’m sure she’ll reference her “mental health issues” as to why she’s posting her small wins (essential chores) on IG “to keep herself accountable.” 🙄🙄🙄 As someone who suffered from depression so much they had to go on meds just get thru the working hours of the day (until I was able to get out of the triggering environment), I get so mad when people bullshit and whine over things they have the time to do or the money to outsource to be done (cleaning team, assistants, bookkeepers).

Reactions: 4
2F5A09E9-FCA1-45DA-A015-D49864015482.png

Ok no getting a dog is a RESPONSIBILITY. it’s like having a kid. the training that gets put into it. she needs to stop this and consider the fact that she has a ton of followers. this tit pisses me off. she doesnt even take her dog out to pee and poop, she uses the bathroom for gods sake. She leaves the dog with her fiance’s parents when she’s filming her useless vlogs in the city.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2022-05-17-11-19-13-59_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

No wonder she lives miserably. She definitely hopes that she can be a billionaire heiress who can spend $$$$ and to have that million-dollar destination wedding she really wants.

I'm pretty sure she watches Jaime Xie's videos and be angry that she can't afford a Hermès haul straight from the store

View attachment 1272535

Ok no getting a dog is a RESPONSIBILITY. it’s like having a kid. the training that gets put into it. she needs to stop this and consider the fact that she has a ton of followers. this tit pisses me off. she doesnt even take her dog out to pee and poop, she uses the bathroom for gods sake. She leaves the dog with her fiance’s parents when she’s filming her useless vlogs in the city.
Manifesting a video/story of her walking her dog outside instead of being in a stroller in the mall 🤭 ffs shes such a sht dog owner and to think this was supposedly a trial before they have babies lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.