Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she ran a competition like follow share etc and her Mam won it, and accepted prize, backlash happened and THEN I dunno did the mam keep the prize but I think they stood ground and mam was like I won I'm keeping it x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah she ran a competition like follow share etc and her Mam won it, and accepted prize, backlash happened and THEN I dunno did the mam keep the prize but I think they stood ground and mam was like I won I'm keeping it x
I don’t think she kept it …. I think ally wanted her to . I dunno your wan is a melt but I kinda thought maybe ya was her man that actually won it at the time . But ally did waffle on about her poor mam and “the haters” finding fault / bit obvious people would be annoyed about it -

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong but did Ally not come on her stories in the past few weeks , nearly crying talking about people talking about Holly?

And now she has the child all over her insta "modelling" for Anthony Ryans 🙄 She may duck right off, that poor child is so uncomfortable in that video its horrible 😢 What a bleep, the poor child, she literally would sell her children for a few pound 🤬

Reactions: 7
Goodbye Capone's it's been good , couldn't eat there again when "influencers" getting it for free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I'm wrong but did Ally not come on her stories in the past few weeks , nearly crying talking about people talking about Holly?

And now she has the child all over her insta "modelling" for Anthony Ryans 🙄 She may duck right off, that poor child is so uncomfortable in that video its horrible 😢 What a bleep, the poor child, she literally would sell her children for a few pound 🤬
And getting her to blow a kiss 😰🫣🤮

• Sick
Horrible staged and coached for a child so young. The shapes thrown were totally unnatural and unnecessary. If she wanted Holly to show the clothes why not do so without the likes. Leave her be a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And getting her to blow a kiss 😰🫣🤮
The posing, the blowing of a kiss, all of it so coached and staged it's so weird and uncomfortable - we'll have another lil bow pip- a bleeping nervous wreck of an 8yr old whose mother constantly has a phone shoved in their face - dance monkey dance 😭

Reactions: 5
So, she chose to go to an essential laser appointment today, rather than try and rush to bring Holly to school?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, she chose to go to an essential laser appointment today, rather than try and rush to bring Holly to school?
Hahahaha you sound surprised? Holly made her money this week from her Anthony Ryans gig so she's off the hook 🤣

Reactions: 1
On stories now promoting AC fleeces not one single mention of AD or Gifted when He clearly gave Her the clothes and asked Her to promote them.

Reactions: 2
Did ye notice when trying the fleeces around her croutch area, very visible/see-through 🫣🤭🫢

Them fleeces look so cheap the finish around the collar , absolute tack for "years in the making " and the emblem 🤣🤣🤣 the LOGO is very similar to Rosie's 4arc -side note had an aul Dunnes fleece on the last day and someone asked me was it 4arc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣they all buying shite from China 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Those leggings look awful the waistband would slipping off your hole 🤣
We’re in chancer territory here Folks roll up with your 💵💵💵💵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.