Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it doesn't scar! Is she actually for real! 🫠🫠 Girl I had a c section last week and am still in hospital! Get a grip!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it doesn't scar! Is she actually for real! 🫠🫠 Girl I had a c section last week and am still in hospital! Get a grip!!!!
She’s a penis 👍 she only wishes it was worse. What an absolute cock she is.

Reactions: 3
But it's her good side have a bit of sympathy 🙄🙄
Someone's gonna have to offer her a collab to laser the scar after this trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Working in inglot three days a week for Christmas, but she already works .....and doesn't claim anything...........

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Working in inglot three days a week for Christmas, but she already works .....and doesn't claim anything...........
But there’s nothing wrong with claiming anything….but she doesn’t claim anything.
What did she live on during COVID…fresh air?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this one well in the head promoting Shein ??? After all the revelations about the company and how they treat their staff. .
of all the events on in Dublin she makes the effort to travel up to this tack....
Read the room Ally !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said it before she has a really bad reputation as an MUA , thats prob why she needed to get shop work ☠ Hopefully people are copping on to this absolute fraud, she would literally sell her mother for a few quid (remember the content she got from the rigged comp her mother won) - she's SHAMELESS 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.