Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet lord, you'd know the child was gone cause she has zero content, whingeing that she's sick, whingeing thats she's hungry, whingeing about tattle, whinge whinge whinge ! She's not even trying to sell tit today booorrrriiinnnggggg 🙄
She’s not still whining is she. I clicked on her stories this morning, saw she still had a face like a slapped hole on her and swiftly clicked off her stories…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s not still whining is she. I clicked on her stories this morning, saw she still had a face like a slapped hole on her and swiftly clicked off her stories…
Hahahahhaah yes she is still whinging 😆 But she got a box of free microwave dinners so she's back to selling shite, usual programming resumes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Kiss stuff she was obviously sent for free - does she not have to state that?

Reactions: 1
Is her and Peter split up?
I have been in and out of ally’s stories for years - and last time I looked she was with another fella? Now it’s this fella? I don’t mean the baby daddy but another guy, he was everywhere on her page that time, madly in love etc etc, holly was in pics with him too if I remember correctly- then boom this new Peter guy, suddenly father of the year. I know she’s been with him a while but to me looking in it just seems like a lot of boyfriends in one child’s short life ? I don’t care, who am I to judge - but I am girl raised by a mother with multiple boyfriends and it’s not nice.

I have been in and out of ally’s stories for years - and last time I looked she was with another fella? Now it’s this fella? I don’t mean the baby daddy but another guy, he was everywhere on her page that time, madly in love etc etc, holly was in pics with him too if I remember correctly- then boom this new Peter guy, suddenly father of the year. I know she’s been with him a while but to me looking in it just seems like a lot of boyfriends in one child’s short life ? I don’t care, who am I to judge - but I am girl raised by a mother with multiple boyfriends and it’s not nice.
Ya there was some guy then she left him for Fergal darcy from the radio that went on for a while then this Peter guy who was playing for connacht rugby at the time. I’m sure she will move on again soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not very user friendly but I reported under the heading that’s ticked here and stated why I thought it was in breach of the code along with screenshots from her stories today
80564238-EBEE-4B4E-8002-E33520F09D89.jpeg

Ya there was some guy then she left him for Fergal darcy from the radio that went on for a while then this Peter guy who was playing for connacht rugby at the time. I’m sure she will move on again soon.
That’s some amount of fellas in a few years - what happened with the baby daddy ? Must be so difficult for a little girl to not only have her parents break up but then to have to deal with a string of boyfriends 😳 another thing I don’t understand is why the duck she’s putting so much effort into a rented house. I get that’s her home etc but like she’s what 35/36 shouldn’t she be looking to buy a place ? Who wants to rent their whole life ?!

Reactions: 2
That’s some amount of fellas in a few years - what happened with the baby daddy ? Must be so difficult for a little girl to not only have her parents break up but then to have to deal with a string of boyfriends 😳 another thing I don’t understand is why the duck she’s putting so much effort into a rented house. I get that’s her home etc but like she’s what 35/36 shouldn’t she be looking to buy a place ? Who wants to rent their whole life ?!
Are you trying to tip her off the ledge. She was very clear in her rants last week that there is nothing wrong with renting, nothing to be ashamed of. Which there isn’t, if you’re 23 and fresh out of college 👍

• Haha
She's following in the footsteps of Boozy Suzy and Trishas (Shite) Transformation with the mental health stories 😴😴😴

She's following in the footsteps of Boozy Suzy and Trishas (Shite) Transformation with the mental health stories 😴😴😴
Still whinging about tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Big bunch lily's happy anniversary get well soon from Peter no love or even xx.How long has she been with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.