Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God for Ally showing us all of the lovely winter STABLES in Anthony Ryans πŸ™ Did you know she actually really loves GILD hardware on accessories, but the bag IS DEFINITELY A WISHLIST ITEM aka Will ya gimme the bag for free Anto hun? 🀣 A complete Beggy Mitchell 🀑

A paid partnership and God love her she can't even spell the most basic of words πŸ˜‚ She prob charges extra for no spelling mistakes 🀣

ETA: head changed the spelling of STABLES but missed the GILD hardware 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop she looks like a corpse
Halloweens came a little early me thinks

Reactions: 1
Ah shite i don't actually follow her so i only check the stories when I remember, so i missed the eyebrows πŸ™„ But they had to be better than the pants she wore last night, with the leopard print, and the cheap gold jewellery and plastered in makeup jesus christ, it's like Kat Slater and Pete Burns had a lovechild 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she went on about being asked to do this cube thing ! Like honestly you’d swear she was the queen what a bleeping honour it is !!! It was a room full of nobody but wannabe β€˜celebrities’ and a few very unknown actors/sports people. She was asked cos they knew she’d be easy and available to get!! 🀣 but the way she goes on like o my god I am so excited to be asked πŸ™„ get over yourself.
And the outfit like what the actual?? Of all the free tit u get and that’s what u pull together? Those pants do nothing for a size 16 ass. And I love me some leopard but with the trashy hair, fake lips crazy brows and tacky jewellery it really is like looking at kat slater - but I guess that’s the look she’s going for πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she done some dirty deletes
I would if i was her, those videos were seriously unflattering- those pants would wanna be out in the grey bin and left out Sunday night for Monday morning 🀣

Yeah seriously like allyd said all the free clothes and tit and that's what she comes out with πŸ™ƒ She acted like it was the Oscars she was asked to - but that's her all the time full of her own self importance, like the time she said she wanted to represent single mothers 🀣 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ The single mothers of this country would ate her without salt, they actually work and actually pay for rent and bills and actually hustle for their kids - Ally is more of a Roma gypsy type (excuse the stereotype but can't think of anyone that could possibly beg more) single mother beg beg beg 😏 Like she'll be trying to sell the big issue in her stories next 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some real an unfiltered photos on the fb page of said charity the event was for an jesus I had to look twice shes deff all there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.