Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the fact that surely she was caught up in galway traffic chaos this morning because someone lost their life, and she's on moaning about her bloody spot
I didn't know someone died. RIP

Reactions: 2
She's such an idiot, and doesn't even have the balls to address it after all her crying when they broke up. I'd love to meet her out with him I'd have no problem saying it. He's so ugly as well

I’m telling ye..that 3rd stocking… in a latest video, I saw the name ended in -er

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok how does one pic relate to the other, other than the table looks the same? Is there proof they're together?? What a dope. Honestly, how can she get back with student boy after the humiliation of an engagement break up. Poor Holly too. Absolutely no security in her life. A mom who goes thru men like facial wipes and living in shared rented accommodation.

Reactions: 3
Ok how does one pic relate to the other, other than the table looks the same? Is there proof they're together?? What a dope. Honestly, how can she get back with student boy after the humiliation of an engagement break up. Poor Holly too. Absolutely no security in her life. A mom who goes thru men like facial wipes and living in shared rented accommodation.
They've been spotted a few times out together in Galway lately

Ok, got it! So why isn't she saying that on her insta seeing as everything else is being shown? The engagement the break up etc, she just never gonna say? Posting cyptic messages about finding yourself in the new year is a bit hypocritical when she seems to be going back to this loser, and doing a long distance thing with him knowing it's not compatible at all. Ugh my brain hurts and I don't know why I even care. Its actually hilarious πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Saw his story was at a wedding and knew she was prepping for a wedding so before I saw her pic I said they must be together. Acting as if they never broke and all the advice she was dishing out earlier πŸ™„

Scarlet for her, she made a show of herself publicising the break up and giving advice etc, it'll all crash and burn again - watch out for the 2024 curse 🀣
It'll crash and burn eventually, 5 months of riding other people won't be so easy to forget. No happy ever after here I'm afraid!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.