Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twobabies

Yes, I remember the shoe painting. Maybe I'm wrong about the London move, she was posting from there for a while and I just presumed she was living there. I have no idea how though as she doesn't seem to do anything. The outfits are horrendous. The more weight she looses the less clothes she seems to wear. It's a bit disturbing as she is so so thin.
Oh my god I've always wondered about her!! And filtered to the max! I'd love to see what she looks like in real life

SoSueHer

VIP Member
How do ye know something happened? I thought they never mentioned each other online.
I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn
---
How do we know she was kissing girls? I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn
---
How do ye know something happened? I thought they never mentioned each other online.
How do we know what (?) that she was kissing girls? I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
This is so funny because I had a conversation today and as the conversation went on it was brought up that McBegGinn was in a relationship with one of the person's mentioned the person was female and there are pics on sm of them together 😂
I wonder are we all talking about the same female ?

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Well wouldn’t he want to, as he is a big part of Holly’s life and will in time be step-dad?
Unfortunately not every stepfather takes on a role like that which is probably bad selection of partner on the mother , I just don't see why she that should be an issue to be critical of when there is plenty more to slate her on !