Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My loves 🀒🀒🀒 never seen her with westofirelandselfobsessed before they really think they are local celebrities if it wasn't so hilarious it would be sad 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 2
Really wish she'd stop instagraming and driving! :rolleyes: she's got her license a few weeks and she's constantly on instagram while driving around... not a great influence for an "influencer"

Reactions: 1
Really wish she'd stop instagraming and driving! :rolleyes: she's got her license a few weeks and she's constantly on instagram while driving around... not a great influence for an "influencer"
Hang on now a minute, she did say she was at a red light when she started making the video so it makes it totally acceptable πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ She came on to ask about the earring and then answered her own question but still posted the story , if they had brains they would be dangerous πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---
I missed that, is that the self build one Aisling??? Love that name for herπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Yeah that's the one , started as a home page and how thinks she's a fashion influencer, saw a really good quote lately by Snoop Dog, being famous on Instagram is like being a millionaire in Monopoly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Hang on now a minute, she did say she was at a red light when she started making the video so it makes it totally acceptable πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ She came on to ask about the earring and then answered her own question but still posted the story , if they had brains they would be dangerous πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
---

Yeah that's the one , started as a home page and how thinks she's a fashion influencer, saw a really good quote lately by Snoop Dog, being famous on Instagram is like being a millionaire in Monopoly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aisling is a pure dose and always was!

Oh stop did ye see the job she's after doing on Rachel gorry. Lash falling off and way too much blush

• Wow
Reactions: 3
is she being paid to promote the streets of galway?
Probably cause she's a cheap witch 🀣 She does nothing for nothing - I always laugh when I see her eating in her uncles bar cause she gets it for free instead of paying any one of the local businesses in Galway and giving them a bit of promo - such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also does anyone know if she actually did the streets of Galway? She's not (as far as I can see) on the list of finishers which is odd πŸ€”

Also does anyone know if she actually did the streets of Galway? She's not (as far as I can see) on the list of finishers which is odd πŸ€”
I doubt it because she was in the lift with Holly dolled up around the time it was finishing and also if she actually did it she would have had 101 sweaty face posts telling us she did it and what time

• Heart
So why in the duck is she promoting it then pretending she is, she will literally do anything for any sort of exposure, she'll be trying to get into the pages of that rag Galway NOW with the wedding just like pointless Pam and egregious Eddie 😁 She's thick as tit, the filler has literally gone to her brain πŸ‘„πŸ§ πŸ‘„

Reactions: 5
I've heard it's all off between herself and Peter? I wonder is there any truth to it!

Reactions: 4
I noticed she has gone very quiet lately on IG. That’s sad if it’s true! Poor Holly seemed to love being around him.

Reactions: 8
And that is why you don't share your personal life all over socials ..... Prob sounds bitchy and I genuinely don't wish the pain any harm . Real celebrities hide from the media these insta Huns crave the spot light

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.