Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do ye know something happened? I thought they never mentioned each other online.

Reactions: 1
How do ye know something happened? I thought they never mentioned each other online.
I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn
---
How do we know she was kissing girls? I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn
---
How do we know what (?) that she was kissing girls? I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn.

M
I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn
---

---

How do we know what (?) that she was kissing girls? I heard this in real life, before she was McbegGinn.
i was wondering how people knew the engagement was off. 😙

McbegGinn latest content ---> her daughter *shock horror* and daughters friend sleepover 🤡 She's desperate for engagement and knows daughter (stop saying her name on here so not to put her more on the Internet than her mother does) will get that engagement up with all her followers #GorgeousHun #AllyTheArsehole

I am sorry, but that Courtney Casie girl is bleeping toxic. She goes on about being positive but it's toxic. Always complaining. She bitched one day for about 4 stories about getting mostly yellow starbusts in a packet instead of the purple ones coz she loves them. Complaining about the bus driver not lifting her case. The man is probably past Retirement & has to work to pay his bills. Unfortunately, he doesn't get paid for being half naked on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Did she ever say why she wears a wedding band with her engagement ring? bit strange when she not married yet(maybe thats just me!! 😂)

I wear a plan band under my ring I lost weight and scared I'd loose my ring and no sign of us getting married so it will stay there till I replace it with a wedding band

Did you know ally done a modelling shoot in 2017? Just in case you didn't see her share it every year since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you know ally done a modelling shoot in 2017? Just in case you didn't see her share it every year since then.
I live for the memories she shares of just herself...wow did you see how Ally looked in that selfie 2 years ago, that really made my day ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that a few days before announcing her partnership with the gym that she went there to try it out and sang it praises then boom, a few days later she's getting paid to promote them. Same thing with the crocs for herself and the daughter. Oh I bought crocs for us and they're the comfiest thing ever. I was thinking OK crocs, a bit random since they're the ugliest piece of footwear for an adult and she didn't even show them although she was wearing them all evening apparently. Then a few days later a partnership/ad with crocs. So this seems to be the new thing now, easing us into partnerships in case we can't take the excitement of crocs and treadmills 🤔

Reactions: 3
Money must be tight for McbegGinn, standing in the middle of a pissy Eyre Square doing promo for Heineken 🙄 I admire that she's actually doing something instead of begging for freebies though 🥲

Reactions: 5
Why is Peter going to belfast for the summer?
I presume for acting? Possibly in a play or tv series.

On a separate note, did anyone see Suzanne Jackson’s stories raaaaving about the AirUp? I really laughed as Ally had previously said they were useless. Suzanne’s reactions to it were so dramatic and disingenuous. 😂 Anything for a bitta €€€

Reactions: 2
McbegGinn is raging she didn't get an invite to the Met Gala - she reposted some slating things about Karl Lagerfield, but yet loves her fake chanel handbags and worships the Kardashians - make it make sense 🤡 #Bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor aul Ally having a conniption over the thread mill!! Get a grip!!! 🙄🙄🫣🫣🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.