Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She looks very puffed up and round 😑 Dress is rotten, she could have done so much better, something to suit the occasion/her body shape. It looks wrong with his shirt, like they were SUPPOSED to be matching but someone went off script without telling the other. There are so many gorge white dresses out there ESPECIALLY ON REVOLVE 🙃
Its okay, mystery solved it was a karaoke theme engagement party, in her uncles bar (#NoExpenseSpared 🤣) that's why everything is off fron the choice of dress, to the A4 printed decor to thr rebel songs, to ally shuffling around on stage trying not to burst out of her dress ! Its good to see though, when the party is actually being paid for by someone (her/family(pub) she's a lot more frugal than her boujieness acts when everything is a #freebie 😊 Like her now after this 🤔 OK maybe not like but easier to tolerate 🤣

SoSueHer

VIP Member
ETA: Vid, btw vid is not stalling I was trying to get a still of the ring.

ETA 2: Forgot to attach vid 🙄

Sculpted cleanser obviously shite, also #Forehead Also the claddagh ring with ruby on, the pre engagement brack ring !

Attachments

Last edited:

Thump

VIP Member
I just took a look at his instagram after him being mentioned here. Oh my god he’s vile, he’s going on about running or some shite and then he starts to honk up something and spits it out. Don’t look if you have a weak stomach. Who tf posts something like that on instagram 🤢. He’s not right.

Noseymc123

VIP Member
I found it!!!!
I remember thinking, how cheeky to keep that price so high when you weren’t even allowed to access the sauna etc during Covid.
Email is from September 2020.
It’s probably even higher now! 💶 💶
That is dare she probably do collab with them for wedding