Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’ll basically be talking about her ( . ) ( . ) for the next few weeks, riveting ‘content’. Plenty of tagging businesses so 🤯🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said not a collab I one of her posts...so she paid for that herself....I don't know how she has the money for that kind of thing...
Sure she probably has hap for house renting rooms.Getting loan parents part-time job fis.Then her instergram page free clothes beauty makeup.Then the does make cash in hand maintenance money.She well able to afford

Reactions: 2
Awww here she loves the ethos of this other brand aswel we are human collective, will someone DM her and give her the word of the day 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who is he tagging in them ? God its a bit awkward, whatever about tagging the father ? But think it's just a mate 🤔
Yea looked in his page, looked a bit creepy. Anything for content, such saddos, thinking it’s hilarious 🥴
---
Ally couldn’t get the car do for the boobs instead! 🫣🤭
Never heard as much about boobs as I have this week!

• Haha
Sure she probably has hap for house renting rooms.Getting loan parents part-time job fis.Then her instergram page free clothes beauty makeup.Then the does make cash in hand maintenance money.She well able to afford
I actually know someone who knows her well and apparently she hasn’t a pot to piss in and does actually live up to her mcbeggin name. No clue how she is affording this but I’d wager a bets on the ole credit union

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually know someone who knows her well and apparently she hasn’t a pot to piss in and does actually live up to her mcbeggin name. No clue how she is affording this but I’d wager a bets on the ole credit union
I'd well believe it. I'm starting to wonder who her demographic/followers are? Like I'm older than her, late 30s, and she wouldn't be my cup of tea and I can't see her appealing to younger either? Her make up side hustle mustn't be doing that well if she now has a real job and I have heard some pretty tit reviews about her. Her make up look is dated , it's very footballers wives esque and she just comes across as terribly insecure and desperate espically after taking back the man child 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Was talking of wedding all for show try build up followers.etc get more adds and freebies.Who in there right mind go back with someone who ended everything cause he wasn't ready.It must be so confusing for daughter.having to get lip fillers boob jobs botox to feel good..

I am so sick of her about her bleeping tits, jesus christ ! Going around then with the hoodie hanging off her- being to be "asked" about them ! Jesus she's going to be unbearable come Summer 🙄 No sign of the child either 🙄

Lots happened this thread, so maybe thread suggestion time ?

THREAD SUGGESTION (it's shite but maybe get the ball rolling) ‼ Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makeup tips ‼

Reactions: 10
She milking it now that boyfriend there to mind her don't forget Ally he dropped ya once he do it again.

Is he demoted back to boyfriend? How does that conversation work? Does she now shove the engagement ring box into his boxers drawer in the hopes of it resurrecting again sometime?

Kept it topical with the word resurrecting. 😜

• Haha
I am so sick of her about her bleeping tits, jesus christ ! Going around then with the hoodie hanging off her- being to be "asked" about them ! Jesus she's going to be unbearable come Summer 🙄 No sign of the child either 🙄

Lots happened this thread, so maybe thread suggestion time ?

THREAD SUGGESTION (it's shite but maybe get the ball rolling) ‼ Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makeup tips ‼
I've heard more about her tits then another tits ever 🤣🤣🤣 it's a wonder she didn't go with McInerney considering she gets all her other inflatables done in his clinic and he's supposed to be unreal . She's still wearing the Claddagh ring what's story there .....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She shud have got her chin fixed more so then her tits
And her nose.
The daughter bringing her up the treats, if she was genuinely sick I’d understand! Has she told her I wonder that I got my boobs done?

I've heard more about her tits then another tits ever 🤣🤣🤣 it's a wonder she didn't go with McInerney considering she gets all her other inflatables done in his clinic and he's supposed to be unreal . She's still wearing the Claddagh ring what's story there .....
Ha yes was thinking the same thing....probably he was too expensive for her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2