Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone thought McBeggin the word "ethos" and now she's creaming herself over 0.46c earrings 🤣🤣🤣 Timeless, classic, sentimental pieces of jewellery .... that are cheap as chips 🍟 Well literally everything else about her is fake, no surprise that her jewellery is !
I still don't know what the ethos of the owner is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Boob job?? But why?
I got the impression she hadn't a penny
BECAUSE ITS FREE !!!

no seriously its cause her manchild boyfriend broke off their barmbrack engagement, she is weak for herself, the ex is an adonis of sorts and pulling women of the same calibre and the girl clearly has no self esteem.

That reel is so doctored its insane, and if you watch she's constantly smirking because she knows how ludicrous it is ! She is going to be insufferable after this !

Now, I feel bad for the kid, imagine having a mother who is so begging and broke, the example that she is settling, everything can be fixed with a freebie or a needle - no way duck that ! And obviously if this was done behind closed doors it wouldn't be an issue but her daughter is of the age where she is really vulnerable to sm and the Internet!

Anyways, taking bets she'll document the procedure ?!?

BECAUSE ITS FREE !!!

no seriously its cause her manchild boyfriend broke off their barmbrack engagement, she is weak for herself, the ex is an adonis of sorts and pulling women of the same calibre and the girl clearly has no self esteem.

That reel is so doctored its insane, and if you watch she's constantly smirking because she knows how ludicrous it is ! She is going to be insufferable after this !

Now, I feel bad for the kid, imagine having a mother who is so begging and broke, the example that she is settling, everything can be fixed with a freebie or a needle - no way duck that ! And obviously if this was done behind closed doors it wouldn't be an issue but her daughter is of the age where she is really vulnerable to sm and the Internet!

Anyways, taking bets she'll document the procedure ?!?
“Peter thinks I’m fully insane”…. Yeah right. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this one ever put her hand in her pocket??!! 🤔
Thinking about it for 8 years!! 🤣
The big oily/shiny face on her, and the lips protruding out 🤢

• Haha
You swear she only one breastfeed so off now for boob job to even put them on show more.Must be awful not to be happy with way you look suegey botox fillers filters not great example for your daughter.she having surgey is there rule ya not insured for so many weeks after surgey.I have full implant and half one in not by choice cancer was my reason.There is so many side effects to implants

• Heart
Clearly not planning any more kids ? Or else she has a second freebie planned for a couple of years ? 🧐🧐🧐

Clearly not planning any more kids ? Or else she has a second freebie planned for a couple of years ? 🧐🧐🧐
This is what I thought too. I don’t want kids, am mid 30s with mirena coil and went for a consult for a lift (no implants) and surgeon said absolutely not come back after your 40th birthday because if were to have a pregnancy the work we do now and the money you will spend would be wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is what I thought too. I don’t want kids, am mid 30s with mirena coil and went for a consult for a lift (no implants) and surgeon said absolutely not come back after your 40th birthday because if were to have a pregnancy the work we do now and the money you will spend would be wasted.
You can still get pregnant after 40.. 😁😁 45 first baby on the way.. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell is with the herpes mouth again ? Jesus she'd wanna get that looked its all over her filler lips 🤢

Wait till blockers wear off she know what pain is.After care is brilliant.at least in hospital they keep ya over night.

Reactions: 3
Contrasting view here… had mine done early thirties. Also knew I didn’t want kids so why wait?! Enjoy them whilst you can!!

Had implants when I was 25, best thing I ever done and i had a child not so long after and they are still perfect

Personally think fair play to her if it’s something she wants and can afford it. I’d love to get a mummy tuck but the prices here are €€€. Anyone know anyone who went abroad for one and came back alive?

Fair play to her but Jesus Christ almighty why would you plaster yourself all over Instagram (to help others I mean it's 2023 not 1993 there's plenty of info for people to research without "influencers" giving a "real review" , and if people are influenced by this one to get a boob job then I'm embarrassed for them 🙈🙈🙈 I'd rather have my house in order and wear a decent bra then spend about 5k for cosmetic surgery.

• Heart
She said not a collab I one of her posts...so she paid for that herself....I don't know how she has the money for that kind of thing...

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her but Jesus Christ almighty why would you plaster yourself all over Instagram (to help others I mean it's 2023 not 1993 there's plenty of info for people to research without "influencers" giving a "real review" , and if people are influenced by this one to get a boob job then I'm embarrassed for them 🙈🙈🙈 I'd rather have my house in order and wear a decent bra then spend about 5k for cosmetic surgery.
No doubt she would’ve had plenty of encouragement and tips from Rachel Gorry. She went to Avoca too for a “lift”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.