Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the man child would be into all that Pete Burns lips etc, I mean he prob still wears his Leaving Cert hoody from 2 years ago 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think the man child would be into all that Pete Burns lips etc, I mean he prob still wears his Leaving Cert hoody from 2 years ago 🀣
Sure he is a funny looking fella. He is like someone who would follow you home and look in your window

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the OG (read: brack) engagement ring she's wearing in recent stories ?

Reactions: 1
Doxing that woman maybe? She's such a petty bleep, all the woman did was say 1st World problems and that she was fake - and they WERE first world problems and SHE IS fake so what's the problemo ?

Hope I got all information covered, would love to invite her to Tattle 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Doxing that woman maybe? She's such a petty bleep, all the woman did was say 1st World problems and that she was fake - and they WERE first world problems and SHE IS fake so what's the problemo ?

Hope I got all information covered, would love to invite her to Tattle 😁
Love how it was posted 6 hours after she said she was going out out to drinks. 😝 on the sauce and she got messy

• Haha
  • Heart
….and she wishes she was at the Gossies!! πŸ€ͺ
---
V passive aggressive πŸ˜³πŸ™„
Claimed in a previous question Peter lives with them, I don’t think so

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
….and she wishes she was at the Gossies!! πŸ€ͺ
---
V passive aggressive πŸ˜³πŸ™„
Claimed in a previous question Peter lives with them, I don’t think so
How many are living in that house of that's the case, doesn't she have 2 house mates living there plus her & holly

Reactions: 2
How many are living in that house of that's the case, doesn't she have 2 house mates living there plus her & holly
The same house she begged for on Insta? Begged to do it up? Begged for furniture? Begged for literally everything x Peter doesn't live with her, Peter sleeps in her bed the odd night and its normally at the weekend after a few jars 🀭 Which is fine but don't lie about it because you've put ur brack ring back onπŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
The wedding planner Nicole moved out. She had another housemate but he didn't last long either..he couldn't live with her craziness.
I presume other people have moved in though to pay her rent I'd say that's not disclosed to hap.

• Wow
I wonder was she offered social housing
There's a huge waiting list I've heard of people only getting offered after 12/13 years on the list , most ofnthe people getting them really don't deserve them , boils my piss

• Wow
Pointless pam could have pulled a few strings
There's a huge waiting list I've heard of people only getting offered after 12/13 years on the list , most ofnthe people getting them really don't deserve them , boils my piss
Pointless pam could have pulled a few strings..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The wedding planner Nicole moved out. She had another housemate but he didn't last long either..he couldn't live with her craziness.
I presume other people have moved in though to pay her rent I'd say that's not disclosed to hap.
Wow what happened? x Also whats this about social housing is she moving out ? I missed a few days πŸ™ˆ

You mean the Mayor pulling a few strings don't think pointless Pam would be capable of pulling strings. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only drinks I would think to bring to Croagh Patrick are either water or electrolytes.

Beggy McGinn attempt at Guinness collab? ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone thought McBeggin the word "ethos" and now she's creaming herself over 0.46c earrings 🀣🀣🀣 Timeless, classic, sentimental pieces of jewellery .... that are cheap as chips 🍟 Well literally everything else about her is fake, no surprise that her jewellery is !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.