Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you not supposed to be wearing a special bra for a month or two after a boob job to help them settle and drop?
Ya meant to I had wear strap for 2 or 3 weeks bra for month.Its to help them to drop and settle.But bra wouldn't go with reveling tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she has zero self esteem but I've been saying that for ages, Instagram is great because she actually doesn't look too bad filtered but in the wild (IRL) she looks shocking like drag queen bad ! There's no filters when ur looking in the mirror 🙄 She's a cheap fake and setting an awful example for the young girl, not saying there's anything wrong with enhancements BUT the whole fake thing and pretending to be something else with the fake bags etc, I just wouldn't like my daughter to grow up like that.

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something all the eating out, surgery etc is this one not on the dole?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's self taught, self employed hun, recently got a part time job 😅 I know right 🤣 And she has a child to pay for, I'd say shes taking BK for every penny in maintenance 🙃

Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for her. I’d say she’d love the sisters life, married to someone with a great secure job etc. They seem like a lovely close knit family though, it’s nice to see.

Looking for free bra fitting.Jez she worked for Anthony Ryan's they do bra measurements but still has ask on instergram.Do these muppets just use Google instead of begging for free stuff

She ain't called McbegGinn for nothing 🤣 Why if she was all over Med Aesthetics why didn't she get her ego inflated there instead of Avoca, I smell a collab/gift/pr shite 🤔

The posts she's sharing of the woman on good morning the woman is saying she was born with the body , and that's what she was given etc , this fool is now cleavage police with boobs she wasn't given but went out and bought 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Peter is a really good actor he’s definitely going to make it in at least the UK in the next few years (my friend has worked with him says he’s lovely etc) . I don’t think he’s going to want ally the crazy looking plastic trany holding him back . i feel a bit sorry for her because i don’t think she’s going to get the husband , second child house & security from peter . It’s a pity for her i’d say he will move to london and eventually it won’t work and she will be late 30s /early 40s and have wasted those years .

Peter is a really good actor he’s definitely going to make it in at least the UK in the next few years (my friend has worked with him says he’s lovely etc) . I don’t think he’s going to want ally the crazy looking plastic trany holding him back . i feel a bit sorry for her because i don’t think she’s going to get the husband , second child house & security from peter . It’s a pity for her i’d say he will move to london and eventually it won’t work and she will be late 30s /early 40s and have wasted those years .
I agree . I think they are completely mismatched in that regard. Age gap aside, he has chosen a career that legitimately he will need to move/be away for long periods of time to be successful.

Ally does not have that flexibility as she has a daughter that she can't just uproot and relocate whenever he gets a job someplace else. I give them another few months but I'd say they will be gone again. I think he sweet talked her , she went back , but her self esteem is on the toilet and I think she would rather settle than be alone

Reactions: 8
I agree . I think they are completely mismatched in that regard. Age gap aside, he has chosen a career that legitimately he will need to move/be away for long periods of time to be successful.

Ally does not have that flexibility as she has a daughter that she can't just uproot and relocate whenever he gets a job someplace else. I give them another few months but I'd say they will be gone again. I think he sweet talked her , she went back , but her self esteem is on the toilet and I think she would rather settle than be alone
he would be kinder to just let her go. He was throwing it around town when he was single also ( definitely a bit of a dog for the women) . In real life he’s incredibly handsome & very mid 20s looking . Allie would definitely find someone else - she’s a fool to believe it will work with peter . As soon as he gets a really good break career wise (and he definitely will) he will be gone to london

Reactions: 4
Peter is the lead actor in the next game of thrones spin off. The source material for the show is unreal. He’s going to be huge

Peter is the lead actor in the next game of thrones spin off. The source material for the show is unreal. He’s going to be huge
Can see it now.. Ally's next venture.. Will be doing tell all in magazines about Peter when it's over and if he ever gets to Hollywood 😂

• Haha