Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🛰🚀🛰The year is 2056, aliens invaded earth, its been 31 years since McbegGinn got a boob job, she is still going on about "her experience", the aliens have left they couldn't stand to hear the words : strap, avoca, augmentation or ethos anymore 🛰🚀🛰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So going cut back doing makeup at weekends as time spend with Peter cause he be working all week.jez she is pathetic and he dumped her called wedding off.no cutting back spend weekends with daughter that in school Mon to Fri but do it for fella.

Reactions: 5
Thought the same re Peter, he’s to go where the work takes him, doesn’t strike me as a family man?
So is she an actual mua?
2 weeks on and it’s still all about boobs 🥱😴 Same questions and answers over and over!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been a make up artist for 10 years but has no actual qualification.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's self taught, IMAGINE walking into a place of work, saying your self taught, she's not self taught she's delusional 😐 Peter tit is bad, feel sorry for her cause he's taking the piss and she seems to be happy enough with it 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's been a make up artist for 10 years but has no actual qualification.....
How can you she claim she’s a mua if she’s no qualifications? Like why would you go to her?! The mind boggles!

• Haha
How can you she claim she’s a mua if she’s no qualifications? Like why would you go to her?! The mind boggles!
I’m assuming anyone can start taking bookings and call themselves a mua. it’s not a protected title such as nurse or actuary or other professions where titles are protected. I’m assuming there is no mandatory training or regulatory body so anyone can set themselves up as one. Buyer beware!

• Haha
  • Heart
Recording your man at the concert!
Quick enough to get the boobs out ( . ) ( . )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
we'll be sick of seeing them soon enough, I wanna bingo on a photoshoot coming up to show off her plastic tatas 🤣

• Haha
I doubt anyone was asking about the dress, just another lame excuse to show off the boobs 🙄🥴
Wasn’t Peter blessed to have gotten back with her?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you not supposed to be wearing a special bra for a month or two after a boob job to help them settle and drop?

Reactions: 2
Whatever about surgery everyone has their own opinions on that I'm firmly in the corner of whatever makes you happy but jesus her self esteem must be in the toilet. She comes across like she is doing everything to cling to a man child who is just not that into her.

I could be completely wrong but I get the impression she felt like the odd one out growing up in the family . She is drak haired and tall while the mum and older sister are petite blondes. She also seems like she wants a certain lifestyle but is the definition of prada on a penny's budget 🤔