Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally have no interest in other people's kids. Couldn't give a flying monkey's what they look like or what they do so find it odd that this would increase engagement. I tend to unfollow once they start families.
Ah I feel better , I do that. Followed a load of house renovations accounts when I was renovating, once they have kids just not my content.
Ally’s always been a user. Not at lot of substance to warrant real friends . I remember a few years ago she had a singing competition thing In Galway . Now if I remember she’s quite good . This lad in our group, quite lovable but ordinary looking , was mad into her . She had him 3 days making posters etc for her . She gave him a tug for his hard work, and missing his work party, no kissing though. Then pretended to not know him then after she was done ,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If anything the rants etc will give her more followers! And engagement. So it’s a win for her actually!!!

Reactions: 3
she wanked him off?
Aye. He was well chuffed. We were v young at the time and I kept pressing, asking what else - confirmed-No kisses, no hugs just the thank you tug . Then forgot him to this day 😅

by looks of her , looking in this week for first time in years thanks to this thread. Nothing has changed re ally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she gave out about the people who read here and make accounts... sorry ally pet you showed a screenshot with you having an account

• Haha
It kills me when people say posters here are sad or whatever, why are they reading it if they feel that way? They are addicted to the threads. ‘Tattle scares me’ witch don’t read it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It kills me when people say posters here are sad or whatever, why are they reading it if they feel that way? They are addicted to the threads. ‘Tattle scares me’ witch don’t read it 😂😂
Tattle scares who? Ally? Then why does she have an account?

Reactions: 2
Yano what, whatever about the flight etc but if I was that bride and one of my guests had all this up and the other night put up how the hotel charged her extra etc I just think she’s putting a dampener on the whole thing and making it about herself. She should of just ignored for her friends sake.

Reactions: 4
Hi Guys, (whinge whinge) I'm so sick, (whinge) for 4 days (cough/whinge) I need to get some neurofen ( HINT HINT 😉) and some Lemsip (DOUBLE HINT 😜) Does anybody know what I can do (read: will some pharmacy send me a care packege so I can save my money for lip fillers) ?

Place ur bets gals, she'll be opening a care package by the end of the week: "Oh guys this is so sweet, one of __________, must have seen (after me going on about it for 3 days) how sick I am, and VERY KINDLY GIFTED ME _______ (after I was on to my 25k followers begging) !¡! "

Moron is so predictable 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I am in fits that she shared a reel of the crappiest most basic Ryanair weekend to a basic part of Spain saying we’re all just jealous? No no offence to anyone at all but it’s very capable of being done, it’s hardly Emirates first call to an inclusive Seychelles.

• Haha
I am in fits that she shared a reel of the crappiest most basic Ryanair weekend to a basic part of Spain saying we’re all just jealous? No no offence to anyone at all but it’s very capable of being done, it’s hardly Emirates first call to an inclusive Seychelles.
Irish wedding in Balcon de Europe hotel in Nerja. Like thousands of others.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But this is it she's so full of herself she actually thinks that people are just jealous 🤣 I'd rather stay home and make the kids lunches than a 3 star hole in Spain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just posted on her stories she's up in Dublin he's doing a play in the Abbey theatre
She mustn’t be that sick so. I thought she was heading for the emergency room the way she was going on earlier…

Perhaps she had some sort of miraculous recovery ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Sweet lord, you'd know the child was gone cause she has zero content, whingeing that she's sick, whingeing thats she's hungry, whingeing about tattle, whinge whinge whinge ! She's not even trying to sell tit today booorrrriiinnnggggg 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.