Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saoirsew

Begging for somewhere to go for free dinner must have been her way of dropping hints for the radisson to include dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately not every stepfather takes on a role like that which is probably bad selection of partner on the mother , I just don't see why she that should be an issue to be critical of when there is plenty more to slate her on !
I was only having this conversation the other day my mums husband isn't my dad ( 18 months old when they got together).. he adopted me in 1999.. so legally and all. His brother died 2 weeks ago. He's dad's twin and I'm absolutely devastated. A friend said to me there not your family why in gods name are you so upset, my real dad has never had anything to do with me I'm now in my late 30s, by another time I was called step daughter by one of my cousin and FUCK it hurt I have never been referred as step by anyone in my life, but I hope she has a great relationship with Peter, because I have an amazing relationship with my dad

• Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Bring back Cps!!! The Galway player (🙄) was student union president in GMIT back in my day. Had z list celebrity notions from early on
The whole lot of them shower of inbreds full of notions ! Edita Mac delighted with herself trying to flog Sweet King 😅 She prob thinks she's "made it" 🤣 I can't wait till the influencer train comes to a screaming halt as it comes burning down to a pile of shite and all these dickheads have to get real jobs and actually pay for stuff 🙃

• Haha

Nall

1665000455691.jpeg

The flight wasn't cancelled anyway. Delayed a while too…
Why don’t you post some of the emails from Ryanair Ally-son. 👋
Make the child a lunch first though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I think that's absolutely scandalous - as parents we've all been there obviously, I don't find making lunch in the car scandalous - it's the making your child record you doing it for Instagram that's scandalous 🙄

Seriously like you made it clear as day that you were pissed as a fart all weekend, crying and slurring all over stories and now this, shes the exact same one who was like #bekind - and in the next breath shes over exposing herself and the childs lives like I dont know whats the reasoning? like is this content ? 🙃

Its not funny Ally its sad that you've been such a mess all weekend that you can't even pull yourself together enough to make a fucking sandwich- put the phone down and sort your life out 😳

• Heart

allyd

Laughing out loud the other night when she said it was great to catch up with Rachel Gorry as she hadn’t seen her in ages, like they are bffs or something 😂😂🙌 u did her makeup twice she’s not your bestie 😅 had to come on stories in the middle of the event at Hyde while puffing on a fag to tell us how much fun it was! That Weepy widow is really milking this insta fame gravy train!

Reactions: 8

SoSueHer

VIP Member
The flight has gone from being cancelled to over booked! No way they over book by 14 people.
Did she not check in online and have a seat assigned?!

Do you think she setup the account to message the boyfriend to drop a husband/marriage hint. 😂

Hi Alison 👋

The tattle screenshots she shared on stories show that she also has an account with Tattle. So you can bet ur arse she's flat out reading here and will only share the posts that promote her "poor me" narrative.

She'll be using this now to blag a few more freebies, "oh god guys I'm so sad about the trolls and bullies, does anyone know anyone that'll give me a new fireplace" 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
🛰🚀🛰The year is 2056, aliens invaded earth, its been 31 years since McbegGinn got a boob job, she is still going on about "her experience", the aliens have left they couldn't stand to hear the words : strap, avoca, augmentation or ethos anymore 🛰🚀🛰

• Haha

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice the strategic cropping of the photo showing the 3 Christmas personalised stockings? 👀 Could the 3rd one begin with P….?

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Scarlet for her is all i can say . she’s pushing 40 and with an immature little boy . She must be morto . He looks and acts about 23 my friend met him on set of bad sisters a few months ago , said he was sound but sooooo immature and attention seeking . Ali defo wants someone like her ex- few quid and who can drive lol . She’s some fool taking him back will never last . He defo got cold feet & then she got desperate as she’s mad looking in person so isn’t probably doing any better than him realistically . 🤣

• Haha
Are there any other threads for Galway Huns?
I know becca Gillen has one (dose) but what about Orla Hurney (dying to know does anyone know why her & Paul aren’t together anymore and she’s in Texas?? Also Edel Wade/Lynch - few stories on that one too
Get a Pam Rich Hoare one going

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Cracked her back tooth eating bread say claim now against bread company.
I gonna use my psychic ability here now .... ... wait .... I see a ..... pr- no wait its a collab , yes I see a collab in the future .... with a denist, yes its definitely a dentist .... I can see the name, its blurry, but if i really tap into my psychic ability wait .... its Alexandra Dental 😂

Wrote all this totally forgot bout her previous collab with Slane Smiles who gave her a free head of tic tac teeth 🤣

• Haha

manpyj89

Chatty Member
She wasn’t expecting the proposal but it’s been 6 days (over Christmas!) since he proposed and she’s already chosen and ordered a ring from Dubai…

• Haha
Will someone tell this one or Ally if you're reading this. NOBODY.... not 1 person wants to see your memory of yourself from 2018 hun. Keep that for your selfie album on ur phone.

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Someone asked her about the ring 🤣🤣🤣 And she said it isn't the old ring, so basically she's just wearing a huge cubic zirconia on her engagement ring finger pretending she's engaged 🤣🤣🤣 Oh noooo I'm weak 😂

• Haha

bellawella22

Chatty Member
I noticed she has gone very quiet lately on IG. That’s sad if it’s true! Poor Holly seemed to love being around him.

Puffin

VIP Member
Peter is a really good actor he’s definitely going to make it in at least the UK in the next few years (my friend has worked with him says he’s lovely etc) . I don’t think he’s going to want ally the crazy looking plastic trany holding him back . i feel a bit sorry for her because i don’t think she’s going to get the husband , second child house & security from peter . It’s a pity for her i’d say he will move to london and eventually it won’t work and she will be late 30s /early 40s and have wasted those years .
I agree . I think they are completely mismatched in that regard. Age gap aside, he has chosen a career that legitimately he will need to move/be away for long periods of time to be successful.

Ally does not have that flexibility as she has a daughter that she can't just uproot and relocate whenever he gets a job someplace else. I give them another few months but I'd say they will be gone again. I think he sweet talked her , she went back , but her self esteem is on the toilet and I think she would rather settle than be alone

bellawella22

Chatty Member
The only drinks I would think to bring to Croagh Patrick are either water or electrolytes.

Beggy McGinn attempt at Guinness collab? ☠

• Haha