Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was it
Sorry @rodney I actually need my eyes checked, I thought that said "you never realise how terrible you explain things to someone until you explain them to someone" or something like that 🤣 I don't read half her tit cause she's only looking for notice!

But yes maybe trouble in paradise she has her drainage today so she'll be nonstop on the phone begging tagging for discounts 🤮

Reactions: 3
She must be getting all the work done ahead of all the red carpets she is expecting with the man-child.
I think she sees it as her chance to get some attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be getting all the work done ahead of all the red carpets she is expecting with the man-child.
I think she sees it as her chance to get some attention
You say that as if they're gonna make it that far 🤣 It'll be over by Xmas and all the silicone in the world won't make a difference 🙄

• Haha
I think you’re right, her “April” highlights grid post has no pic with Peter… and she did show him in pics on her stories recently.

Reactions: 4
Latest post, which I read correctly this time 🤣

"You know it's bad when people tell you they are the strongest person they ever met"

Trouble in paradise for sure 👍 If she wasn't such a moron you'd feel sorry for her 😐 Now maybe she's just doing it for engagement #UOkHun?

Reactions: 5
Nobody stays living there she must be a pure diva. Them houses in doughiska were huge 3 story houses thts probably why the nicole one last ages but since this new house I know at least 3 people that have lived there and left. Did she say before they aren't allowed in the living room 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Probably about 2 years ago now? The house she was in was getting sold so her Instagram begging got her one in knocknacarra and she got it painted for free thanks to instagram too

• Sick
Probably about 2 years ago now? The house she was in was getting sold so her Instagram begging got her one in knocknacarra and she got it painted for free thanks to instagram too
Oh right I remember her doing up the one in doughiska I think and mentioning that she was still renting it and the landlord was ok with it

Reactions: 1
Can someone make a new thread I don't know how to 😂 " Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makeup tips ‼" is most liked thread name courtesy of @SoSueHer 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.