Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ally a long time lurker - never poster 👋👋 Bizarre not a word regarding the fella for weeks and within an hour or two of it being mentioned here - tadaaaa🤣 The silly witch is only delighted she warrants a thread of her own 😂
Definitely reading here so!
She needs some speech therapy for her speech impediments … either Tahoe Kay off the drink. She’s barely understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is doxxing that girl again on her insta, such bad form, and it is making Ally seem like a real nasty vicious person- and I'm only calling her vicious because THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SHE'S DOXXED THE SAME GIRL !

Reactions: 4
She is doxxing that girl again on her insta, such bad form, and it is making Ally seem like a real nasty vicious person- and I'm only calling her vicious because THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SHE'S DOXXED THE SAME GIRL !
Yes…what is that all about?

Reactions: 2
Posting about being bullied after she DOXXING some girl twice-fake tears to match her fake teeth piss off hun ur fooling no one 🥴

Yes…what is that all about?
No idea, but posting the girls name to 25 thousand people isn't right 🤔

Reactions: 3
Kind of bad form on that girl though aswel, she's obviously been pestering her when she had to block her before..so duck it!

Reactions: 7
Kind of bad form on that girl though aswel, she's obviously been pestering her when she had to block her before..so duck it!
Corky Cork with all due respect she blocked her 2 days ago when Ally was pissed and crying in the airport after being refused on a flight 🤔

She obviously thinks people are as stupid as she is, claiming Tattlers are talking about the child, when to be fair is all the content she has but anyway, all that was said regarding the child was that YOU (Ally) are scandalous having the child film YOU (Ally) making a sandwich in the car.

She's so stupid its crazy like how does she even function ? What a whiney witch, stop picking and choosing the information you are posting and tell ur lovely followers the full story you moron.

Reactions: 6
Corky Cork with all due respect she blocked her 2 days ago when Ally was pissed and crying in the airport after being refused on a flight 🤔

She obviously thinks people are as stupid as she is, claiming Tattlers are talking about the child, when to be fair is all the content she has but anyway, all that was said regarding the child was that YOU (Ally) are scandalous having the child film YOU (Ally) making a sandwich in the car.

She's so stupid its crazy like how does she even function ? What a whiney witch, stop picking and choosing the information you are posting and tell ur lovely followers the full story you moron.
Fair enough. Just my opinion is all! But I just meant you're one is obviously a nut job also to keep messaging going on about her been drunk, what's the actual point in messaging Ally or her partner acting like a witch..Just come on here for a moan if ya want..obviously they are going to get annoyed about it, they are all as bad to be honest.

She needs to take a night off and decompress from whatever it is that has her so wound up!!

Fair enough. Just my opinion is all! But I just meant you're one is obviously a nut job also to keep messaging going on about her been drunk, what's the actual point in messaging Ally or her partner acting like a witch..Just come on here for a moan if ya want..obviously they are going to get annoyed about it, they are all as bad to be honest.
Ally could use the block button if she so desired…problem solved.

• Haha
The flight has gone from being cancelled to over booked! No way they over book by 14 people.
Did she not check in online and have a seat assigned?!

Do you think she setup the account to message the boyfriend to drop a husband/marriage hint. 😂

Hi Alison 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
She needs to take a night off and decompress from whatever it is that has her so wound up!!

Ally could use the block button if she so desired…problem solved.
Eh She did block her! Anyway just my opinion...no need for anyone here to get upset 🙌

The flight has gone from being cancelled to over booked! No they over book by 14 people.

Do you think she setup the account to message the boyfriend to drop a husband/marriage hint. 😂

Hi Alison 👋
Lol...I didn't cop that her name was Alison 🤣

• Haha
The flight has gone from being cancelled to over booked! No way they over book by 14 people.

Hi Alison 👋

The tattle screenshots she shared on stories show that she also has an account with Tattle. So you can bet ur arse she's flat out reading here and will only share the posts that promote her "poor me" narrative.

She'll be using this now to blag a few more freebies, "oh god guys I'm so sad about the trolls and bullies, does anyone know anyone that'll give me a new fireplace" 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1665000455691.jpeg

The flight wasn't cancelled anyway. Delayed a while too…
Why don’t you post some of the emails from Ryanair Ally-son. 👋
Make the child a lunch first though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1628950
The flight wasn't cancelled anyway. Delayed a while too…
Why don’t you post some of the emails from Ryanair Ally-son. 👋
Make the child a lunch first though.
Is the same flight she was refused entry to or the one that was cancelled or which one 🤣🤣🤣 She's been telling so many lies she can't keep up 🤣

Reactions: 2
Not standing up for her but the child has a father. Could he not have stepped up and took her to school for one day. Alison often takes her to events etc it can't be easy

Reactions: 5
Was her flight not an early morning one?
No, she was giving out that the early morning flight didn’t suit her.

Not standing up for her but the child has a father. Could he not have stepped up and took her to school for one day. Alison often takes her to events etc it can't be easy
Brian Keane (another insta dose) is the father and is very much involved as I understand it.

Reactions: 3
In fairness, I do think she has every right to expose those messages if that person is sending those messages first of all to her and then once she was blocked , to her boyfriend. Does seem very weird and erratic. I like her, find her more down to earth than other instahuns and as for renting out a room, it’s prob a very decent thing to do in this climate where there is no long term rentals around, all air b&bs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.