Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone tell this one or Ally if you're reading this. NOBODY.... not 1 person wants to see your memory of yourself from 2018 hun. Keep that for your selfie album on ur phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mother does! Her name is Laura. Not confusing her with anyone else.
Must of only started this summer. My friend worked there for years & I asked her. She said if she is working there, she is only there since the summer

Reactions: 2
must be d Perkins then Covid has me confused
No you're not confused as DP's closed down awhile back. She must be in New Look now.

Also can someone tell Ally those knock off brooches and bags are absolutely horrific....33 years of age and still wearing cheap shite. Just don't wear it if you can afford if ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No you're not confused as DP's closed down awhile back. She must be in New Look now.

Also can someone tell Ally those knock off brooches and bags are absolutely horrific....33 years of age and still wearing cheap shite. Just don't wear it if you can afford if ffs
She's mad for rip offs, I remember she was promoting a rip off designer company, dolls boutique or elite materials or one of those, its so bleeping cringe, cause everyone knows she cant afford it 🥴

Reactions: 4
Nearly as bad as pretending to be going on an exotic weekend for her birthday and in reality she had to drive herself to dingle and stay what looks like a b and b. I'm sure the Europe would have been more her plan

• Haha

Like Pams YSL brooch she got from her parents for Christmas and now pins on every single outfit 😂 wonder does she pin it to her jammies at night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No shame its my birthday I love the grey one please send me free jumper.must not be popular enough as few bloggers got free ones sent

All her stories today she’s flat out tagging “influencers”, really trying to get her name out there! #desperado 🫠🤭🥴

• Haha
That's it - she is desperate like as in desperation and its so obvious, please send me free stuff, im obsessed blah blah .. oh duck up u idiot 🙄

Stunning tho, fast fashion tatt is stunning WOWZERS and people are actually "influenced" by this 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
The poor child is appearing more and more frequent I noticed on Sunday 🙈 The poor girl must be so uncomfortable with a phone shoved in her face constantly 🙄