Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange subletting rooms when has Fiancee why doesn't he move in with her.I be saving get mortgage together instead of showing off diamond ring from Dubai

Reactions: 4
Could she show the ring any more, do you think 🤔
🤣🤣
Also she should have had #GIFTED on the Benefit stories. Do better Scally McBegGinn

• Haha
Fair feckin play to her , she's the first person in the world to ever get engaged 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She's the first person in the world to get a cubic zirconia engagement ring 💍 Trying to keep up with the Hoares 🤣 She's all fur coat and no knickers that one 🤣

Has she stopped working in Inglot?! No sign of it in ages!
it's gone was only a pop up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all my my my me me me, Peter will just have to show up on the day!
Surprise weekend awaywho’ll be driving?!
So she knew from forever white kind of ring she wanted and dress 🥴🙄

• Sick
It’s all my my my me me me, Peter will just have to show up on the day!
Surprise weekend awaywho’ll be driving?!
So she knew from forever white kind of ring she wanted and dress 🥴🙄
Do you think they'll make it that far; to the church? He seems way too down to earth for her kardashian wannabe tit?

Why has she tagged Hannah Saunders in tiny white writing in the pic about Therapie Hair removal. If it’s an ad she should be declaring it.

How many stories can she go on about the big gym??!!! 🥴🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
It’s not that bizzare of a concept Ally, most hotels do have big gyms and lots of features and classes
Must looking or getting free use there
Surprise surprise more wedding talk 🤢

Reactions: 6
How many stories can she go on about the big gym??!!! 🥴🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
It’s not that bizzare of a concept Ally, most hotels do have big gyms and lots of features and classes
Must looking or getting free use there
Surprise surprise more wedding talk 🤢
As she admits to being on the phone while driving the daughter to school LOL

• Haha
Notice how much she’s flashing the ring 🤣😂how sad. Is there a wedding band on it too? Wonder did she get a social house in Knocknacarra?

There’s no way she could afford to live there otherwise
Cause she doesn't 'live' with himself, I'd say she is claiming single parent and got a social house, she be have to be earning under a certain amount , but she takes cash only for make up jobs. Doubt she is declaring half the income

“ I booked MY engagement party” poor Peter, he’s really just a prop for her content 😂

• Sick
Brand ambassador 😶😶😶 how come normal people working their arses off can’t get discounts like this?!
Honest to God , that's why she was BULLSHITTING about how big it was and the exercise rooms and classes , hello she was in active24 who has the same thing , she's still over the east side of the city mon-fri so why didn't she go the gym on drop off before pick up 🙄🙄🙄 like did she go in and say I'm an "influencer" 🤢🤢🤢 and we should team up . Never liked that hotel anyway so didn't need a reason to avoid but there's one if I ever saw it , why don't they LOWER GYM PRICES for everyone rather then free membership for the like of McBeGinn

• Heart
Reactions: 8