Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well for her coming on stories to Say she just spent about 3 hours in the gym of a tuesday morning while the world goes out and grafts for a few bob to make ends meat!!!! she sickens my arse this one. . paints a few faces 2 days a week, she couldnt be gettin more then €50 an application SURELY!
if even and she parades herself around the place monday to friday - runs a car, a house a child through school and herself, sorry now but HOW?
i've a mortgage a full time job on a good wage not a cat nor kitten to feed only myself and barely gets by!
PISSES ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: 10
She’s obv reading here too as she addressed the ring dilemma... how does putting a ring under the engagement ring make it fit better 😂😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
well for her coming on stories to Say she just spent about 3 hours in the gym of a tuesday morning while the world goes out and grafts for a few bob to make ends meat!!!! she sickens my arse this one. . paints a few faces 2 days a week, she couldnt be gettin more then €50 an application SURELY!
if even and she parades herself around the place monday to friday - runs a car, a house a child through school and herself, sorry now but HOW?
i've a mortgage a full time job on a good wage not a cat nor kitten to feed only myself and barely gets by!
PISSES ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I wouldn’t be jealous of her. She lives in a house share with her child and she’s practically marrying a second child. I would rather go to work and earn my money than have her life.

Reactions: 13
Were there no fiancée cards? 🤔
Wait till we hear the sh!te out of her tomorrow at Keith Barry 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be jealous of her. She lives in a house share with her child and she’s practically marrying a second child. I would rather go to work and earn my money than have her life.
I actually agree, I wouldn't live in a share house with a child, my opinion. Also she literally spends her life begging, she even gets the child to beg. I pay for my own house, my own car, my bills etc I don't need to beg for freebies 24/7, if I see something I want I buy it, simple - I don't spend a week tagging the company saying "this is fabulous *hint* it will be my next purchase *hint hint* please send it to me 🤣

The desperation of Ally McbegGinn once again is sick, I'd be mortified, your child's teachers watching you sell your soul on the gram for a free lipgloss 😏

Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for Peter to get the new teeth & the contacts. Couples make over coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn't get up yesterday morning to bring child to school but could cure her hair that evening.Going for injections into forehead tomorrow and hair extensions and then up to Dublin to Cadbury event.Back all better cause everything doing tomorrow is free

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do any of you here remember a drag queen from Galway, Twirley? She looks like Twirley, as his male self or Pete Burns 🙈 The filters she uses are way too much, she's unrecognisable IRL, she has major insecurities I'd say, but if you do why plaster your fake and filtered self all over the gram 🤔 You can bate the fiancé but ya can't bate the narcissism 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
One eye bigger then the other like Quasimodo
Better start laying off the Botox luv

• Wow
Reactions: 2
One eye bigger then the other like Quasimodo
Better start laying off the Botox luv
Jaysis 🥴
No she actually has a lazy eye 😂
No both of ye are half right, botox IS USED for treatment of lazy eye, but she pumped full of it so why haven't the "geniuses" up in Med Aesthetics fixed it for her ?

And to stay on med aesthetics, her skin is desperate for one constantly getting free facials, in a quick comparison to Chloe Doucher who has only just started her MA journey and her skin is actually glowing, interesting enough! Then today Bouche the douche said that her MA doc tailored a plan for her cause she can't get X near her eyes so the doc gave her Y instead, but why is McbegGinns skin still tit and her eye appearing lazy ?

Do any of you here remember a drag queen from Galway, Twirley? She looks like Twirley, as his male self or Pete Burns 🙈 The filters she uses are way too much, she's unrecognisable IRL, she has major insecurities I'd say, but if you do why plaster your fake and filtered self all over the gram 🤔 You can bate the fiancé but ya can't bate the narcissism 🤣

Twirley looks better even in his male form!!!

• Wow
I remember years ago, she posted a story saying that one eye is smaller cos she sleeps on that side and that has caused her eye to droop 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.