Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and it's a bit rich seeing that she won't let Brian the ex post her at all because she found it weird that people know holly's name in the street 🤦🏻‍♀️
The poor child is appearing more and more frequent I noticed on Sunday 🙈 The poor girl must be so uncomfortable with a phone shoved in her face constantly 🙄

Reactions: 3
I cannot cope with her thinking she came up with the idea for the Irish love island 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly tagging tg4 looking for praise and it’s virgin media that’s bringing out the show? She’s so far up her own hole it’s comical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot cope with her thinking she came up with the idea for the Irish love island 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly tagging tg4 looking for praise and it’s virgin media that’s bringing out the show? She’s so far up her own hole it’s comical 😂
Sure you never know, she might get some €€€ for her ideas… lollllll her idea of heaven

Her free books landed for child after posting picture of child holding whimpy book read it all so sent us free one.These muppets need to stop using there kids

Reactions: 1
Her free books landed for child after posting picture of child holding whimpy book read it all so sent us free one.These muppets need to stop using there kids
To be fair that was her friend who gave her all of her child's old books so least they were reused

Videoing child either towel around her.jez these muppets are selling there kids on line for free stuff.They really need to be laws to protect these kids from this

Reactions: 3
Such a pointless story about the man and the balloons!!!! 😡🥴🫠😴
Seriously, wtaf??!!
Must be on the beg for facials, treatments….

Videoing child either towel around her.jez these muppets are selling there kids on line for free stuff.They really need to be laws to protect these kids from this
IN A PUBLIC/SEMI PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL !!! Jesus Christ, and then she'll be on AGAIN, I hate when people talk to/about my child 😒

Yo Brian Keane step up buddy the child is also your responsibility, children are not to be sold for freebies/discounts on Instagram- duck sake be a RESPONSIBLE PARENT and stop this PIMP of a "mother"

Reactions: 5
IN A PUBLIC/SEMI PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL !!! Jesus Christ, and then she'll be on AGAIN, I hate when people talk to/about my child 😒

Yo Brian Keane step up buddy the child is also your responsibility, children are not to be sold for freebies/discounts on Instagram- duck sake be a RESPONSIBLE PARENT and stop this PIMP of a "mother"
It's terrible what they are doing there kids privacy.She have nothing talk about or show without child and her nephew

Reactions: 2
On beg for music for engagement party.Next it be balloons cake etc she try get it all for free

Yes and it's a bit rich seeing that she won't let Brian the ex post her at all because she found it weird that people know holly's name in the street 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fairly sure it was his mother that asked him to stop posting his child on Instagram because people were coming up to them in public

I think it was the right call but also you are an absolute weirdo if you approach a child (she would've been about 4 maybe younger when he stopped) out with her grandmother because you recognise her from insta. Yes don't share your kid on insta but also don't be an absolute freak and approach a child you don't know

I think he knows Ally will not stop putting their daughter on the gram because its most of her content. He probably has mentioned it but it's a fight he won't win and they do at least appear to co parent very well

On beg for music for engagement party.Next it be balloons cake etc she try get it all for free
She’s absolutely vile, wouldn’t it do her well to put her head down and get a stable job and start saving for a wedding, a house, the kid’s college etc. She hasn’t the brain cells to realise that while she’s sponging this insta life she will never come to anything, and will suddenly be a 40 something year old with free fillers and fake YSL bags and brooches to show for it.

Haven’t seen her head up Kieran O’Malley or Alan Clarkes arse in a while. Wonder what happened there.

Reactions: 6
Ah lads, asking for music recommendations…. If she knows their names maybe do a google search or ask the pub they might have their contact details, absolutely shameless and pathetic!!!!! 👎
Poor aul Peter not getting a look-in, he’ll just show up on the night