Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she tagged Hannah Saunders in tiny white writing in the pic about Therapie Hair removal. If it’s an ad she should be declaring it.
She was promoting Silk Pro Max last year, maybe the year before. Claimed it was the best thing since sliced bread and that her hair had practically gone. So why now the need to go to therapie for hair removal??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe they gave her that deal. And normal people on a waiting list as the gym is full. Bullshit. She'd want to lay off the running anyway with the size of her thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe they gave her that deal. And normal people on a waiting list as the gym is full. Bullshit. She'd want to lay off the running anyway with the size of her thighs
Stop is there a waiting list ? I'm going to ring the gym and complain about that !!! Also I'm reporting every ad that's not clearly marked if everyone does it she might actually start being honest, if "influencing" 🤢is her "job" then do it honestly (if that's even possible for these self entitled Huns)

Reactions: 6
I remember checking out that gym a few years ago and getting a quote. It was sooo expensive and I was in full-time employment at the time and couldn’t justify paying it. Then this yoke swans in for free!!!

Reactions: 1
I found it!!!!
I remember thinking, how cheeky to keep that price so high when you weren’t even allowed to access the sauna etc during Covid.
Email is from September 2020.
It’s probably even higher now! 💶 💶
That is dare she probably do collab with them for wedding

I found it!!!!
I remember thinking, how cheeky to keep that price so high when you weren’t even allowed to access the sauna etc during Covid.
Email is from September 2020.
It’s probably even higher now! 💶 💶
That’s €900 a year (12x€75)!! I’m sure it will be declared in her tax filings to Revenue as BIK

Reactions: 2
Revive Active every morning…?! 🤔
First I’ve been made aware of this!! 🥴🙃🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Revive Active every morning…?! 🤔
First I’ve been made aware of this!! 🥴🙃🤥
What happened to the VAYA ? Also does she not have a treadmill at home 🥴 The pricks following her are worse if they're not wise enough to see she'd sell her soul for a few likes 🙄

Reactions: 1