Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she herself is begging, she has the child begging and now she has the boyfriend begging 🤔 That video of him is funny but like he's taking the piss out of her and all the huns essentially 🤣 He's actually decent looking sometimes but she is the head of Pete Burns 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Selected would wanna give their heads a wobble, asking those 2 eejits to model for them, their social media teach is minimal at best!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh she annoys me! Raving about the jumper, before that it was the fleece! All about this new store, before that it was the other shop. Anywhere for a freebie and she’s THERE!!! 🫣🤯🙄

• Haha
I can't understand how people are actually buying shite these people flog . Ur man's new clothing line THAT HE BOUGHT IN BULK FROM CHINA for instance, are people really that stupid 🙈🙈

• Heart
So she herself is begging, she has the child begging and now she has the boyfriend begging 🤔 That video of him is funny but like he's taking the piss out of her and all the huns essentially 🤣 He's actually decent looking sometimes but she is the head of Pete Burns 🤡
He’s like a lad that there’s something wrong with. The jaws on the two of them 🤮 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are there any other threads for Galway Huns?
I know becca Gillen has one (dose) but what about Orla Hurney (dying to know does anyone know why her & Paul aren’t together anymore and she’s in Texas?? Also Edel Wade/Lynch - few stories on that one too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know becca Gillen has one (dose) but what about Orla Hurney (dying to know does anyone know why her & Paul aren’t together anymore and she’s in Texas?? Also Edel Wade/Lynch - few stories on that one too
I asked in the Chloe Boucher thread about Orla Hurney and they weren’t interested, I’d love one on her though

Reactions: 3
I had Orla do my make up not long before she left for Texas she's gone out as part of her teaching degree. I actually quite liked her very down to earth nice girl. We have a mutual friend and she told me orla and Paul split up because he was ready to settle she wasn't ready for such a big commitment, they started having petty arguments etc and it just went from there I think he took the break up very bad. I would of known of Paul's brother and they were always very full on (nice lads) but full on very over protective etc

I just replied about orla there but another one I'd like to know more on is Sandra Gillen

Get a Pam Rich Hoare one going

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe just a general Galway gossip thread? In case there’s not enough traction for one particular influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh those lot are doses, Alan I never wanna be an influencer Clarke, but yet here we are, that’s his gig now 100%
Galway player Kieran frm MAYO, hilarious, I’d say he hasn’t seen a minge in years, player my arse! And poor Pam, the personality of a tadpole , no mates and life is just about being in the g getting phots to post, really sad shambolic lives they have!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate all of the above, Edita infuriates me she's another Ally McbegGinn she's constantly got her hand out x The school run outfits mother of duck you can tell she's a unemployed and sitting on her hole all day 😫 Pam exactly as someone said is a tadpole, I don't even know who this gobshite Clarke is, see him on stories tho x And an addition NANCY bleeping BELLE cause she wrecks my head with her Ali Express brushes 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate all of the above, Edita infuriates me she's another Ally McbegGinn she's constantly got her hand out x The school run outfits mother of duck you can tell she's a unemployed and sitting on her hole all day 😫 Pam exactly as someone said is a tadpole, I don't even know who this gobshite Clarke is, see him on stories tho x And an addition NANCY bleeping BELLE cause she wrecks my head with her Ali Express brushes 💯
Oh I got caught with the belle brush a few years ago mother of God pure shite . School run outfits 🤣🤣🤣 and the fake bleeping accents on them . Flaunting their kids for freebies drives me insane , there's a reason you have to be a certain age to set up s.m accounts would u not want Ur children to have the decision to be plastered all over the internet i e wait until they are old enough to stick them all over a public page 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.