Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Peter is tagged in an engagement party pic from 26th Feb, her post seems to be gone and she's awful quiet x

For all the shite she goes on with I do actually feel sorry for her . He did seem very immature I didn't really get the dynamic of it. The little one seemed to love him too .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was a big child....couldn't drive ....didn't really work...sure she clearly organised her own engagement ring.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus, none of ye actually thought they'd make it down the aisle did ye 🤣 He was an overgrown manchild who wants to be a singer, and she's an insta bleep who literally sells her child on the gram 😁 She pressured/manipulated him into proposing so she could keep up with the Joneses (hence the Claddagh ring and then the cubic zirconia after which she prob bought herself) it was all an elaborate shitshow, Peter wouldnt be into this tit beggy Mitchell life, he seems funny and chill, total opposite to McBegGinn 🤔

Also isn’t this is the second years long relationship (since the baby daddy) that she's flaunted incessantly until it all came to a screeching halt, think she'd learn to keep some things private 🙄

There'll be no sympathy here, IDGAF, let her beg now (up in her free house) for counselling and a holiday cause she's had such a hard year, out ta duck u silly witch 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's very quiet these days, i think things are getting hard at home, no sponsored posts no ads she'll have to send Peter out to get a job soon 🤣 I wouldn't be surprised if that engagement ring "slipped" off her finger and was never spoke about again 🤭
Way back in march I called it - do i get a BINGO ? 😁
---
Was her Holly not up there fir few days after races
They were up there very recently, maybe it all came to head 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's off! They are finished. Seems very sudden given she was just in Belfast last month all happy and coupled up. Makes me think something happened.

Reactions: 2
What’s with the stressing about how she wishes him so well 🧐
---
Was she always non existent on his Insta?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.