Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know of a girl that booked her for her wedding plus bridesmaids and mother and she didn't show on the morning 😓
Heard something similar before too, but it wasn't for wedding, whatever it was for, anyways she treated them like tit after, wouldn't answer phone wouldn't apologise nothing 😶 She's a Pete Burns wannabe and a complete con artist ! A complete catfish and loves herself. Charging €30 for makeup class, to look like a cheap beige (cause her makeup is boring af) drag queen - the notions !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Kieran o Malley keeping well away from her these days - damage by association!!

Reactions: 3
I thought the new rules were a gift should be labelled as #ad why is she posting #notanad ?!

Reactions: 1
Quick to reply that Peter lives with her?!
She used to rave about another meal company, now she’s all over Fit Foods! 🙃
No wonder dinner not on her mind when she’s getting her free laser treatment!
Only herself and Holly going on holidays?

Reactions: 2
Quick to reply that Peter lives with her?!
She used to rave about another meal company, now she’s all over Fit Foods! 🙃
No wonder dinner not on her mind when she’s getting her free laser treatment!
Only herself and Holly going on holidays?
Man child probably can't afford it

She probably booked it post breakup so that she could have something to look forward to doing, I.e posting beach selfies and quotes along the lines of 'you don't need a man to complete you' and ' live your life for you' or ' single and ready to mingle' or other such shite!! 😅

Haha Galway advertiser has her saying she lives in salthill when she’s in doughiska 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Another Laura mua lying where she lives

• Wow
She lives in Knocknacarra side now she's gone from Doughiska a good while
Oh is she, just remember she was sharing vids of gangs outside her out bating each other
Yeah therapie moved premises and she managed to get her chin in the photos

The lips!!!! Omg is she not mortified!!! I've seen transvestites with prettier mouths 🫠 what is she doing to herself, its improving she needs to be doing not destroying herself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.