Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very big IRL, she poses like she's tiny and she looks tiny but then when u see her in person she's a lot bigger than she let's on 🤯
Sure those pics frm the hospice night showed her in all her glory, wish she’d own it, rather then try and sell herself as a skinny Minnie

Reactions: 3
She's very big IRL, she poses like she's tiny and she looks tiny but then when u see her in person she's a lot bigger than she let's on 🤯
Been years since I seen her in the flesh . She deffo was a skinny Minnie at that time but then so was I 😂

• Haha
Yep remember she was gym mad for a while after she broke up with clonburs biggest pain in the hole, and paid for her own photshoot in gym gear, just coz unpaid for ur own shoot don’t make u a model luv 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh god that was desperate, imagine paying for your own photo shoot, it was like khloe k shoot after she got skinny - she's so embarrassing 😳 She's quite broad as well but then always buying size 8s 🙃

Reactions: 1
Yep remember she was gym mad for a while after she broke up with clonburs biggest pain in the hole, and paid for her own photshoot in gym gear, just coz unpaid for ur own shoot don’t make u a model luv 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Omg what was his name again she had him plastered everywhere

Reactions: 2
Who are Cara diamonds? It’s not seoige, is it?
No not Seoige , was a Galway woman and her husband, but the arse fell out of everything back in the recession I'm guessing they were selling in Ireland for that crowd so .

I'm struggling to see the difference with the before and after of the teeth???

She has two tenants , Nicole has been there a long time she moved from the last house with them. She works in loughrea though so I'm sure it's a trek. Then she has another girl since around Xmas too she's a student. So two tenants her Peter and the daughter

Her whole personality has now become this engagement 😴
Hahahaha, you guys are so funny 🤣 We all know she never had a personality to start with 😅

Anyways at least that poor child is getting a break from being primed and prepped and photographed - that situation very much reminds me of Pippa (lilbowpip) how she's made perform and be funny and constantly her mother has the camera shoved in her face 🙄 #DanceMonkeyDance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That one she tagged, Is she Brian’s girlfriend? Jesus she has such a tiny waist ! Wow!

That one she tagged, Is she Brian’s girlfriend? Jesus she has such a tiny waist ! Wow!
Of course she has a tiny waist when she's dislocating her hips trying to push her arse out 🤣🤣🤣 *lighthearted comment don't @ me fangurls 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 2